Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Charles Bukowski
Aug 26, 2003

Taskmaster 2023 Second Place Winner

Grimey Drawer

Beartaco posted:

What's the game where most players end up marrying the grizzled blacksmith because it's based entirely on how often you talk to each NPC?

Dark Souls. Andre is perfect Husbando.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Extra Large Marge
Jan 21, 2004

Fun Shoe
Dating Sim 2: The Epilogue. Where you try to return to the restaurant you went on the first date with your now wife, only to discover that it has been converted into high end condominiums.

cumpantry
Dec 18, 2020

gonna go with Harvest Moon: A Wonderful Life for the gamecube (NOT ps2, NOT the remake). of course in that world, bitches come second while hoes come first

FutonForensic
Nov 11, 2012

Beartaco posted:

What's the game where most players end up marrying the grizzled blacksmith because it's based entirely on how often you talk to each NPC?

The original release of Dragon's Dogma

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

Doing stuff and things

Boyfriend Dungeon is a little silly.

FIX SIGNS
Aug 29, 2006

You're fucking great,
just do what you can.

And it's not even close.

cumpantry
Dec 18, 2020

that one sucks lol

je1 healthcare
Sep 29, 2015
You're in luck, the frontpage has a fine collection of reviews. I'm sure they aged well

https://www.somethingawful.com/hentai-game-reviews/

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Talorat posted:

I can’t believe they banned that game.

Poor sales due to the intended audience not having any income

Lt. Cock
May 28, 2005

INCOMING!
Doki Doki Literature Club was a loving trip.

GundamHealer
Jul 23, 2022

Mass Effect

TrashMammal
Nov 10, 2022

i swear, goons have the worst taste in video games

GundamHealer
Jul 23, 2022

Duck and Cover
Apr 6, 2007

Dialog boxes in video games are bad. Dating games are pretty much all dialog boxes. Dating games are bad.

Buttchocks
Oct 21, 2020

No, I like my hat, thanks.
Missile Command

Hippie Hedgehog
Feb 19, 2007

Ever cuddled a hedgehog?
Crusader Kings 2.

Charles Bukowski
Aug 26, 2003

Taskmaster 2023 Second Place Winner

Grimey Drawer
Total War: Warhammer.

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

Hippie Hedgehog posted:

Crusader Kings 2.

The Muslim Thelma & Louise ending is a good one

Slugworth
Feb 18, 2001

If two grown men can't make a pervert happy for a few minutes in order to watch a film about zombies, then maybe we should all just move to Iran!
I was playing a dating simulator recently where I discovered my gf had moved into my house, so I was pretty pumped, but then it turns out she disappeared into time and became an immortal dragon :(

The Moon Monster
Dec 30, 2005

There was this flash game called Orgasm Girl that had a pretty big GBS thread years ago. Not sure how you'd run it, but if you can try it out OP.

QuarkJets
Sep 8, 2008

nice obelisk idiot posted:

steam is just grody now. it recommended me a furry inflation thing because i played Bloons Tower Defense. gabe, please present me with more relevant perverted material if you want my $5.99 or whatever. thanks.

steam also sees your search history, hth

maybeadracula
Sep 9, 2022

by sebmojo

The Moon Monster posted:

There was this flash game called Orgasm Girl that had a pretty big GBS thread years ago. Not sure how you'd run it, but if you can try it out OP.

Sounds interesting. What's it about?

QuarkJets
Sep 8, 2008

the best dating simulator is Massive Chalice, it's XCOM but you play as a giant sentient cup and you unlock new classes through a medieval eugenics program

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005
In fable 2 I got married, got the lady pregnant, then sacrificed her to a demon.

8523_2
Aug 6, 2023
the one that works

Rogue AI Goddess
May 10, 2012

I enjoy the sight of humans on their knees.
That was a joke... unless..?
Ladykiller in a Bind if you are a lesbian and/or into BDSM.

rivid
Jul 17, 2005

Matt 24:44
Euphoria :nws:

Alternatively Princess Maker 2 so that you can live out your dreams of grooming a child into being your wife.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

TrashMammal
Nov 10, 2022

rivid posted:

Alternatively Princess Maker 2 so that you can live out your dreams of grooming a child into being your wife.

some real intriguing selections there

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

rivid posted:

Huh.

bossy lady
Jul 9, 1983

rivid posted:

the cacophony of anime voices:

Stink Billyums
Jul 7, 2006

MAGNUM
I'd heard things about the show but I didn't know spider man's girlfriend was in something like that!

XYZAB
Jun 29, 2003

HNNNNNGG!!

Ahundredbux
Oct 25, 2007

The right to bear arms

Bip Roberts posted:

In fable 2 I got married, got the lady pregnant, then sacrificed her to a demon.
speaking of lionhead games i did something similar in black & white 2; where I made a bunch of people into breeders, built a daycare and sacrificed the children to... well myself I guess

Coolness Averted
Feb 20, 2007

oh don't worry, I can't smell asparagus piss, it's in my DNA

GO HOGG WILD!
🐗🐗🐗🐗🐗

FutonForensic posted:

The original release of Dragon's Dogma

The remaster still does it, they just reduced the weight of interactions with merchants and innkeepers to 1/4th the value of regular npcs and I believe gave them a starting handicap. I think they forgot to apply it to all of them though, because I still got a merchant, just the lady with the giant backpack who had 2 or 3 quests tied to her.

cumpantry
Dec 18, 2020

Duck and Cover posted:

Dialog boxes in video games are bad. Dating games are pretty much all dialog boxes. Dating games are bad.

Youre wrong about everything youve ever thought about

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

Duck and Cover posted:

Sorry you struck out in the dating game you played.

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

More like "Bulges Adventure"
Super Mario Bros for NES

Will you chase the Princess,or embrace Toad

Modal Auxiliary
Jan 14, 2005

Grey Cat posted:

Boyfriend Dungeon is a little silly.

Surprisingly fun and charming, seconded. Also SungWon Cho voicing a smoldering hot talwar who is also totally a vampire nbd is just icing on the cake.

Duck and Cover
Apr 6, 2007

BigBadSteve posted:

Sorry you struck out in the dating game you played.

Nah I totally gave the ingredient merchant all sorts of bugs and stuff. I did get bored of the game as while I liked the card game well enough the rest was kind of eh and I kind of hate time management. It felt kind of easy.

Duck and Cover fucked around with this message at 00:22 on Aug 10, 2023

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

I have a very small TV. Don't make fun of it! Please don't shame it like that~

Grimey Drawer
Tinder has promise but the matchmaking is bugged. I've been waiting in the lobby for 10 years