Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

yeah that's why i play anime furry dating sims... because the soundtrack slaps.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dial A For Awesome
May 23, 2009

I rate this cover art 5 out of 7 Dads.

The guy to the left of centre in the blue top does not seem old enough to be a Dad. The guy to the left of him appears to be cosplaying as a vampire and thus I doubt he’s been able to successfully procreate with anyone.

The others are certified Dads. Especially the guy on the far left, who’s told his family that he’s just popping out to buy a pack of cigarettes.

Private Cumshoe
Feb 15, 2019

AAAAAAAGAGHAAHGGAH

cumpantry posted:

gonna go with Harvest Moon: A Wonderful Life for the gamecube (NOT ps2, NOT the remake). of course in that world, bitches come second while hoes come first

The farming in that one was hot garbage in fact everything in that version was,

The homeless guy was funny tho, top tier video game character in general

Wish you could have dated the homeless dude

Moi.

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

Hell Yeah posted:

yeah that's why i play anime furry dating sims... because the soundtrack slaps.

lol

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel
I haven't played a game with romance in quite a while. Is Mass Effect any good with that still? KOTOR 2 as someone mentioned earlier? I guess those games take forever to develop a relationship, but it seems that any purpose built dating sim is for deviants.

I have all anime and gross japanese pervert poo poo blocked on Steam

Private Cumshoe
Feb 15, 2019

AAAAAAAGAGHAAHGGAH
Do you still get recommendations for Sex with Hitler/Stalin?

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

Private Cumshoe posted:

Do you still get recommendations for Sex with Hitler/Stalin?

Lots of Crusader King recommendations. Similar.

Hippie Hedgehog
Feb 19, 2007

Ever cuddled a hedgehog?
Man, I am replaying Fallout: New Vegas, and just discovered what Sarah in Vault 21 will do if you bring her enough vault jumpsuits and have Speech 65 or higher.

Man, this is not well-written romance.

sex excellence
Feb 19, 2011

Satisfaction Guranteed
which one of these you all playin has meat pussy innit? Dis dog is HUNGRY on his day off ;)))))

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

je1 healthcare
Sep 29, 2015

Pennywise the Frown posted:

I haven't played a game with romance in quite a while. Is Mass Effect any good with that still? KOTOR 2 as someone mentioned earlier? I guess those games take forever to develop a relationship, but it seems that any purpose built dating sim is for deviants.

I have all anime and gross japanese pervert poo poo blocked on Steam

You can find anime VNs and dating sims without sexual content, but you'd probably have to read a database to pick them out and decide if kissing schoolgirls is more depraved than sex with adult women characters.

The last one I played was about befriending a shine maiden and the story climax was just...listening to her play the piano while looking at the moon. Which may or may not be a reference to an old quirk of indirectly expressing love in the Japanese language