Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

There should be a law that anyone who does something illegal for fame gets an extra year in prison on top of whatever their sentence was.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

upgrading your felony to a clout crime

cumpantry
Dec 18, 2020

theyll just get more even clout for getting the clout crime, your honor

timp
Sep 19, 2007

Everything is in my control
Lipstick Apathy
OMG is tomorrow really the 1 week anniversary for this? Feels like a thousand years ago to me….

Mega64
May 23, 2008

I took the octopath less travelered,

And it made one-eighth the difference.
This is Gamer 9/11.

Dabir
Nov 10, 2012

Someone flew a jumbo jet into a PS5?

Ahundredbux
Oct 25, 2007

The right to bear arms

Mega64 posted:

This is Gamer 9/11.

More than a month in advance as a pre-order bonus

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

I have a very small TV. Don't make fun of it! Please don't shame it like that~

Grimey Drawer
If you write a polite letter to a streamer and ask, they will happily send you the Playstation in the mail. No need to feebly riot. Gamers are not very clever

Internet Old One
Dec 6, 2021

Coke Adds Life

super sweet best pal posted:

There should be a law that anyone who does something illegal for fame gets an extra year in prison on top of whatever their sentence was.

The DoC should open a troll forum for them where edgy teens will talk poo poo about them forever,

Like:
cho.trolls.doc.gov

Lord Stimperor
Jun 13, 2018

I'm a lovable meme.

Man of you got back problems from all the gaming, rising up is kinda meh

Bula Vinaka
Oct 21, 2020

beach side

super sweet best pal posted:

lil tay

Archer666
Dec 27, 2008
Make sure you don't rise up too fast, or you'll get dizzy. Or dislodge a blood clot in your knees that formed when you were sitting around the entire day and will cause a stroke!

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Gamers will be simply having a wonderful Christmastime this holiday.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

timp
Sep 19, 2007

Everything is in my control
Lipstick Apathy

Lil Swamp Booger Baby posted:

Gamers will be simply having a wonderful Christmastime this holiday.

Paul McCartney's Wonderful Christmastime plays over a montage of gamers rioting outside of a Best Buy on Black Friday