Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bula Vinaka
Oct 21, 2020

beach side
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y8ioBZ4Yb40

That's no 2,000 people, that's probably at least 5,000+.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bula Vinaka
Oct 21, 2020

beach side

Grab Im Moor posted:

I think that video game streamers can be ok and I watch some of them sometimes. But only the quieter ones who don't scream all the time for no reason and do "pranks" like this fool or pool streams or whatever. If you can pull it off and gather a reasonable audience why not, playing vidya all day so you can afford a house and a decent way of life seems like a pretty good deal :shrug:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZeLBhGSpU2Y

Bula Vinaka
Oct 21, 2020

beach side

Knormal posted:

So what happened with the PS5s? Can I have one?

It looks like what he had were $100 gift cards, probably for Best Buy (which there is one in Union Square). So in theory, he could say he was "giving away" anything that Best Buy sells. So if he gives a person five $100 gift cards, he gave them a PS5.

Bula Vinaka
Oct 21, 2020

beach side

This is not an apology.

Bula Vinaka
Oct 21, 2020

beach side

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bula Vinaka
Oct 21, 2020

beach side

super sweet best pal posted:

There should be a law that anyone who does something illegal for fame gets an extra year in prison on top of whatever their sentence was.

lil tay