Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

Doing stuff and things

Gamers can't act civilized, mews at 11.
E: keeping the typo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

Doing stuff and things

What's that smell... it's getting... stronger.

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

Doing stuff and things

:imgay:

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

Doing stuff and things

R.L. Stine posted:

it's called hentai

And it's art?

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

Doing stuff and things

R.L. Stine posted:

if the beauty of consensual love between a woman and an airplane isn't art than what the gently caress is

Live aeromorph spotted.

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

Doing stuff and things

R.L. Stine posted:

it's my life and if ludwig asks me to rob a bank there is literally nothing you can do to stop me. he loves me.

Whatsup, ludwig and jerma here with another jerma dollhouse bank robbery crossover.

Poll says chat wants us to hit the griddy on the security cameras.

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

Doing stuff and things

R.L. Stine posted:

catboy jerma is my waifu

I can respect someone with taste.

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

Doing stuff and things

William Henry Hairytaint posted:

there's no such thing as a reasonable streamer, they make their living by exploiting parasocial relationships while doing absolutely nothing to help anyone but themselves. A fast food worker pulling min wage is at least feeding people.

They're only helping themselves in the short term too (if at all) because "I played video games for eight years" isn't going to win you any interviews once the popularity of you/your game of choice/streaming in general fades

Next you're going to tell me actors aren't god's gift to society.

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

Doing stuff and things

Mega64 posted:

There's lot of Marios now. Some of them are even blue Marios, and people want to gently caress them.

The referee from mario tennis 64?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

Doing stuff and things

Gamers, rinse off