Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Gamers
Ew

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

I once caught a gamer taking a crap in my trash can. Filthy creatures the lot of em

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

gamers got in the trash again last night
gdi

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

gamers hwackin off in muh toolshed

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Buce posted:

how do you know if you're a gamer :ohdear:

How did you feel when Sephiroth killed Aeris

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

William Henry Hairytaint posted:

It's Aerith goddammit

Gamer detected

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Brother Tadger posted:

The NextDoor poster has logged on

My taxes paid for that stuff

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

At least they weren't vtubers

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

I couldn't do all this gaming without my fans, you all are amazing!!

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

AvesPKS posted:

It still cracks me up when football players don't want to do interviews or talk to the media or fans. Like, you play a game just so people can watch it. Looking at you, Sean Taylor.

What if instead of negotiated salaries football players were paid in microtransactions from fans during the game and emojis showed up on the screen when someone paid

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

William Henry Hairytaint posted:

we're talking about streaming, not entertaining. But to answer your question I would have a panic attack halfway on the stage so the only entertainment would be a brief glimpse of me sobbing

The old me would have enjoyed seeing thus. Not the new me, though :glomp: