Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

It's an honest question
I have an extremely ugly toilet plunger that I won't get rid of because it's big and helpful

What do you fuckers have that is ugly but you won't get rid of

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Beachcomber
May 21, 2007

Another day in paradise.

Slippery Tilde
I have an extremely ugly [OPs mom] that I won't get rid of because it's big and helpful

Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

> access main security grid
access: PERMISSION DENIED.

Something Awful dot com poster WAR CRIME GIGOLO

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
*boomers into the thread*

**Borat voice**

Maaa wiiiiiiiife

Junk
Dec 20, 2003

Listen to reason, man. Why make your job difficult?

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Yo momma LOL!!

pencilhands
Aug 20, 2022

*turns off monitor*

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

I have a very small TV. Don't make fun of it! Please don't shame it like that~

Grimey Drawer
Bad tattoo of a syphilitic penis

bossy lady
Jul 9, 1983

I bought a sony pvm years ago when nobody cared about them and they were still cheap. It's ugly as hell but produces a nice picture for my old video games so it goes nowhere until it dies.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Just because its "ugly" doesn't mean you should dispose of it.

Dumb Sex-Parrot
Dec 25, 2020
I have an armchair I found on the sidewalk. Someone must have thought it ugly but I think it's good!

Zybourne Clock
Oct 25, 2011

Poke me.
An antique gas heater that came with the house when I bought it. I wanted to replace it with a nicer log burner, but apparently I would need to renovate to install one. So currently my living room looks like something straight out of the year 1850.

laserghost
Feb 12, 2014

trust me, I'm a cat.

My whole body, I'm quite attached to it

Also a pile of old laptops, mostly Thinkpads

Devils Affricate
Jan 22, 2010
What if you saw a handsome plunger that was just as big and helpful as your current one, OP? Would you switch?

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

laserghost posted:

My whole body, I'm quite attached to it

Also a pile of old laptops, mostly Thinkpads

Do you have a little mouse nob?

laserghost
Feb 12, 2014

trust me, I'm a cat.

yeah but it doesn't work anymore I'm afraid :(

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

ill never get rid of my ducknana statue

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

The only thing I "Inherited" from my grandparents: This oversized novelty fork and spoon.

It hung in their dining room and I vividly remember when I took it down circa 1997, there was a perfect outline of it in smoke on the wall.

Songbearer
Jul 12, 2007

Fuck you say?
My monitor

It keeps showing me a disgusting unlovable creature when my computer is off but I need it to do stuff

Overdog
Jul 12, 2023

by CVG

(and can't post for 10 years!)

Already tossed all that poo poo out op lol, it's just stuff, and the memories fade away like turds in the river. :dukedog:

Father_Smeg
Aug 4, 2022
A really really ugly mutant looking clay piggy bank that my wife made when she was 7. Looks like it's crawled out of a John Carpenter movie. She won't let us throw it away.

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003
For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is John Galt? This is John Galt speaking. I am the man who loves his life. I am the man who does not sacrifice his love or his values. I am the man who has deprived you of victims and thus has destroyed your world, and if you wish to know why you are peris

I have a 35" Toshiba CRT and a 32" Toshiba CRT. The 32" one has component inputs so that's cool.

I also have like 3-4 Pentium 4 era Thinkpads.

Aug 6, 2023
all of the items that i own

Internetjack
Sep 15, 2007

oh god how did this get here i am not good with computers
Top Cop
A shrunken head. My grandfather got it in Ecuador or somewhere further south around 1930. Literally smuggled it back to the states in his pants. Competing native tribes did it as ceremony, but learned they could sell them to white tourists for what equated to them as a small fortune. Like $50. So they killed each other and sold heads as tourist trinkets.

It's small, about the size of your fist (skull was removed of course). The skin has darkened from a deep brown to almost black color over the years. It's eyes and mouth are sewn shut. It still has a full head of hair, though it's a bit wispy. It was put in a glass display case where it rests on a post that goes into it's neck. It's haunting to even think about it.

I gained ownership of it years ago when my parents put their estate into a trust and had me, my brother, and sister there to go over the fine details. Brother and sister did not want the head at all when it came up, so I begrudgingly said I'd take it. Otherwise ownership would fall to my eldest aunt who said she would give it a proper Christian burial. I'm pretty sure the dude wasn't Christian.

It resides at my parent's place in the attic. I'll have to take possession when they both pass. I have no idea what I will do with it, other than put it in my attic. I checked ebay and there are a surprising number of shrunken heads for sale for a lot less money than you'd expect. There's a small hand written tag in the case and I tried finding if the tribe or descendants still existed; and they do not. I called the cultural contact for the country and asked if they would want it back, and they essentially told me, "lol, No. We have so many of those we have no idea what to do with them."

I'll have to take possession someday, but short of a decent pile of money, I guess I get to have a shrunken head in my possession in the future. It's gnarly as heck.

laserghost
Feb 12, 2014

trust me, I'm a cat.

Incredible post

Stink Billyums
Jul 7, 2006

MAGNUM
why you have company over don't miss the opportunity to say "say hello to my little friend"

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

The shrunken head is cursed. Burn it or it will destroy your life, Internetjack.

TrashMammal
Nov 10, 2022

i have an ash tray that is also some kind of animal’s foot—like, a real beefy cow or buffalo or something—and it’s hideous and smells really bad in a way that cleaning doesn’t fix; but, i will always cherish and grip on to it, because it belonged to my best friend/roommate/weed dealer from back in college and he specifically said he wanted me to have it when he was dying from cancer right after we graduated

such a psychic weight on this thing. if there were objects of import to those in the afterlife, like the fetters that keep them bound to this world, this weird smelly ashtray is one of them for sure

Aperture Priority
May 4, 2009

~~*~~Is Dream~~*~~
:coolfish::3::coolfish:

Father_Smeg posted:

A really really ugly mutant looking clay piggy bank that my wife made when she was 7. Looks like it's crawled out of a John Carpenter movie. She won't let us throw it away.

:mrapig: :justpost:

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Imagine getting your freaking head chopped off and shrunk a hundred years ago for a tourist souvenir and now some goon has it in his attic because he can't find anyone to pawn the drat thing off on

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Final resting place is in a cardboard box with some old SNES games, a buster sword letter opener, and a Yu-Gi-Oh card collection

AvesPKS
Sep 26, 2004

I don't dance unless I'm totally wasted.
https://youtu.be/dbXrXNhS2Lw

Canuckistan
Jan 14, 2004

I'm the greatest thing since World War III.

Soiled Meat
Over 20 years ago, someone gave my wife a lizard Christmas ornament. It's the ugliest ornament you've seen, about 6 inches tall, with a lizard standing up in a tux and spats, and a star on a spring coming out of his head. It's so ugly we HAVE to keep it, and it's the first ornament on the tree every year.

pencilhands
Aug 20, 2022

Canuckistan posted:

Over 20 years ago, someone gave my wife a lizard Christmas ornament. It's the ugliest ornament you've seen, about 6 inches tall, with a lizard standing up in a tux and spats, and a star on a spring coming out of his head. It's so ugly we HAVE to keep it, and it's the first ornament on the tree every year.

pics?

Canuckistan
Jan 14, 2004

Soiled Meat

Only registered members can see post attachments!

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

First time?

Canuckistan
Jan 14, 2004

Soiled Meat
Is that a Buster Scruggs reference?

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Canuckistan posted:

Is that a Buster Scruggs reference?

Indeed.

titties
May 10, 2012

They're like two suicide notes stuffed into a glitter bra

Hide the shrunken head in a box of old clothes and drop it off at the goodwill imo

That lizard ornament is not ugly, it is beautiful

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Harry_Potato
May 21, 2021
My mother has given my adopted Africans American daughter an assortment of "black" Christmas ornaments over the years. Quanity over quality for sure. The "Black Angel" tree topper is universally hated for the awful robes and the shrunken head facial appearance. We pull it out every year, get a unanimous gently caress no, and stick it right back in the box.