Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Punkinhead
Apr 2, 2015

I know I'm getting old because my first reaction isn't to lol, it's wondering how the hell you fix that thing when a part inside the reservoir breaks

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

Somehow I'm not surprised

Animal-Mother
Feb 14, 2012

RABBIT RABBIT
RABBIT RABBIT

Didn't this get AxeManiac banned?

HenryJLittlefinger
Jan 31, 2010

stomp clap

probably my face

Roundup Ready posted:

This weird derp tiger(?) my wife stumbled across somewhere. It's just too stupid to not love.
owns
owns

Snowy posted:

Some sort of monkey skull maybe, or something else idk. My dad brought it back from a trip to somewhere and he gave it to me years later.

I guess I actually would part with it but for the sake of the thread let’s pretend I wouldn’t.

owns

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

Im the long pointy shoes.

Genesplicer
Oct 19, 2002

I give your invention the worst grade imaginable: An A-minus-minus!

Total Clam

PinheadSlim posted:

I know I'm getting old because my first reaction isn't to lol, it's wondering how the hell you fix that thing when a part inside the reservoir breaks

I'm willing to bet you just removed the seat and the whole "person" just slides forward and off. Yes, I'm old, too.

Snowy
Oct 6, 2010

A man whose blood
Is very snow-broth;
One who never feels
The wanton stings and
Motions of the sense

It’s only human skin, just peel it off jeez

Valko
Sep 18, 2015

PinheadSlim posted:

That's what you thought?

I was thinking how do you do an upper decker/who kissed it on the forehead?

Anne Whateley
Feb 11, 2007
:unsmith: i like nice words

Haverchuck posted:

Psychonauts Camp Whispering Rock ringer t-shirt. It's brown and beige and I've never actually worn it, now it just lives in a drawer. I have other t-shirts like this that are hard or impossible to replace but also too delicate to wear or wash anymore. I want a way to copy/transfer the designs onto new shirts so I can make bootleg shirts from my own collection
Scan the shirt, vectorize the art, Bob’s your uncle

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

I have this oversized fork and spoon in wood carvings.

From my grandparents, leaving behind a nicotine burn.

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003
For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is John Galt? This is John Galt speaking. I am the man who loves his life. I am the man who does not sacrifice his love or his values. I am the man who has deprived you of victims and thus has destroyed your world, and if you wish to know why you are peris

Animal-Mother posted:

Didn't this get AxeManiac banned?

I hate that I know what this means.

Treecko
Apr 23, 2008

The Official Demon Girl
Boss of 2022!

They'll pry this pilled up thread-bare monstrosity from my cold dead hands.

It's my blanket and I've yanked it out of a dumpster or two.

Yes this is as clean as it gets. Bury it with me when the time comes.

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

I have a minor, often-forgotten tradition on my birthday to go to a thrift store and get some weird little knicknack. I have a porcelain bird that I'm not sure whether it is a duck or a pelican, that I think is supposed to be a salt cellar, that is just weird enough that I had to have it. I also have some kind of fair-trade sloth that looks like some indistinct genetic misfire. I missed doing it this year, and missed the pandemic, but might make an effort to revive the tradition.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

I have this oversized fork and spoon "inherited" from my Grandparents on my Dad's side. I remember being fascinated by it as a child. When I took it off the wall at age 28 there was a perfect smoke outline left behind, from decades of smoking.

It still hangs on my kitchen wall.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!
Thank you for reposting the plot of an Everyone Loves Raymond episode.

No. 6
Jun 30, 2002

Me

Joust
Dec 7, 2007

No Ledges.

anatomi posted:

Y'all should post more pictures.

Here's my contribution:

A taxidermied turtle my great grandfather recieved as payment from a sailor for a medical check-up or something.

I can't sell it because of some EU regulation. And I can't donate it to a museum without proof of purchase. So the family curse is stuck with me.

Honestly I'd just unplug it at this rate.

Ralph Hurley
Aug 3, 2009

:barf::sweep::zoid:

This painting by some random kid. Someone I used to work with bought it at a yard sale and hung it up at work as a goof. It ended up getting associated with me because I thought it was so funny. When we moved to a new building I ended up taking it home because it was going to get thrown out. It’s ugly and dumb but I love it. It’s signed on the back in kid’s handwriting and dated 2001.

Idiootti
Apr 11, 2012

Ralph Hurley posted:

This painting by some random kid. Someone I used to work with bought it at a yard sale and hung it up at work as a goof. It ended up getting associated with me because I thought it was so funny. When we moved to a new building I ended up taking it home because it was going to get thrown out. It’s ugly and dumb but I love it. It’s signed on the back in kid’s handwriting and dated 2001.

I love it.

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

Ralph Hurley posted:

It's good.

It might have been painted by a schizophrenic who had a child-like signature.

Baxter
Sep 13, 2000

Looks like DerpTiger has some competition now.

or, alternately, a new buddy.

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!

Ralph Hurley posted:

you're supposed to be posting ugly things

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

BigBadSteve posted:

It's good.

it’s true we do stuff like this

Snowy
Oct 6, 2010

A man whose blood
Is very snow-broth;
One who never feels
The wanton stings and
Motions of the sense

BigBadSteve posted:

It's good.

Yeah I wouldn’t be surprised if that were done as art therapy. Looks a little too neat for most kids.

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

I LITERALLY SLEEP IN A RACING CAR. DO YOU?
p.s. ask me about my subscription mattress
Ultra Carp

Roundup Ready posted:

This weird derp tiger(?) my wife stumbled across somewhere. It's just too stupid to not love.

That's a good one

Mine is this chihuahua souvenir. It's hotly debated whether he's smiling real big or carrying somethkng in his mouth

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp
Not ugly (IMO) but

I got my wife this lil guy as a present. no idea what it is but it cracks me up. Could be a rabbit, a frog, a dog... it's very enigmatic

Fors Yard
Feb 15, 2008

Aside from getting shot in the head, David, what have you done with yourself?

Ralph Hurley posted:

This could almost be a Toy Machine skateboard graphic

Treecko
Apr 23, 2008

The Official Demon Girl
Boss of 2022!
That's a cool painting, why would anyone want to toss it

Maybe the one who painted it just had crappy handwriting

Ralph Hurley
Aug 3, 2009

:barf::sweep::zoid:

I suppose there’s no way to know the age of the painter. In my head canon it’s a kid named Billy who is now in his 30s.

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

some deadbeat commissioned a crustpunk I knew to paint this Dune painting and skipped out on him, and I decided to throw him some cash for it
it's like 5.5 feet wide, plywood, and my girlfriend is very emphatic about me not hanging it up

Punkinhead
Apr 2, 2015

I know Fat Mike is getting older but god drat

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

MrQwerty posted:

some deadbeat commissioned a crustpunk I knew to paint this Dune painting and skipped out on him, and I decided to throw him some cash for it
it's like 5.5 feet wide, plywood, and my girlfriend is very emphatic about me not hanging it up

Dude... that owns

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

Vim Fuego posted:

Dude... that owns

yeah i KNOW

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp
You should hang it up

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

Vim Fuego posted:

You should hang it up

I've been having that conversation for a year and a half

TrashMammal
Nov 10, 2022

MrQwerty posted:

I've been having that conversation for a year and a half

you should hang it up. then you can hang up the painting

Snowy
Oct 6, 2010

A man whose blood
Is very snow-broth;
One who never feels
The wanton stings and
Motions of the sense

Hang it on the ceiling over the bed

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

Snowy posted:

Hang it on the ceiling over the bed

lmao

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003
For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is John Galt? This is John Galt speaking. I am the man who loves his life. I am the man who does not sacrifice his love or his values. I am the man who has deprived you of victims and thus has destroyed your world, and if you wish to know why you are peris

I wasn't really sure what to post itt because it would be so hard to narrow it down. Then I remembered that I own Bedtime for Bonzo on Betamax.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003

This is the sickest display only board I own.