Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

buglord
Jul 31, 2010

Cheating at a raffle? I sentence you to 1 year in jail! No! Two years! Three! Four! Five years! Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah!

Buglord
Thread title

I know goons had an island or something for some reason in the past, so we have a pattern of success here to build up from.

Also who would we get into a defense treaty with, declare war on, embargo from our game connections?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Aug 6, 2023
SA should have taken civil rights charges in 2012

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

Doing stuff and things

How long until a goon project is big enough for it to cause international disarray?

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

HTTP 400: Bad post

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

I'm sick of seeing animated weiners french kissing in every fucking GBS thread.

Grey Cat posted:

How long until a goon project is big enough for it to cause international disarray?

The Secret Service have an account here

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

UN doesn't care about poor countries OP. They maybe would send care packages to keep us all from dying, but they wouldn't give a poo poo about what we did.

Dial A For Awesome
May 23, 2009
SA would be an isolated country somewhere in the Himalayas, where the population live amid the ruins of the famous civilisation that came before them. There are huge carved effigies of the goatman and a dog gripping shoes in its mouth, that the wider world barely recognises or understands the significance of.

Unless someone strikes oil in FYAD, other nations care nothing for the plight of this distant country.

Overdog
Jul 12, 2023

by CVG

(and can't post for 10 years!)

I'm sure nobody would give a poo poo until it's 34% sold. Like give it a couple of weeks.

Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

> access main security grid
access: PERMISSION DENIED.

Sanctions for crimes against humanity on day 2.

buglord
Jul 31, 2010

Cheating at a raffle? I sentence you to 1 year in jail! No! Two years! Three! Four! Five years! Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah!

Buglord

Sophy Wackles posted:

Sanctions for crimes against humanity on day 2.

How many political revolutions and counter revolutions do you think we’d have in a year? Like with Covid, everyone is bound to have at least one charge of being a counter revolutionary by year’s end. Some of us in the more public sphere will have several, few which are annulled by this week’s regime.

Animal-Mother
Feb 14, 2012

RABBIT RABBIT
RABBIT RABBIT

Devils Affricate
Jan 22, 2010
IMO our main priority should be establishing contact with Terra Malatora

TrashMammal
Nov 10, 2022

sa is small and yet treasured enough that it would fall into an endless descent of being sold from keyboard toucher to keyboard toucher. each would be more libertarian and convinced that they ones who were gonna get it right

the un would wisely leave that mess alone. they have real problems to care about

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

ORDAH! ORDAH!!!!

*Bangs gavel futiley

Blurry Gray Thing
Jun 3, 2009
In hindsight, we really shouldn't have pardoned that one general just because his war-crimes were "really funny".

Blurry Gray Thing
Jun 3, 2009
There is increasing international concern that quite a few of our senators are just another senator wearing a different hat.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Count to ten between the lightning and the thunder.

Animal-Mother
Feb 14, 2012

RABBIT RABBIT
RABBIT RABBIT

Blurry Gray Thing posted:

In hindsight, we really shouldn't have pardoned that one general just because his war-crimes were "really funny".

accusations flying that the war criminal was given leniency because "that's his posting gimmick"

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

They're just going to leave us alone and let someone else claim our land in a few years after we die out.

Blurry Gray Thing
Jun 3, 2009

super sweet best pal posted:

They're just going to leave us alone and let someone else claim our land in a few years after we die out.

Our land would cost too much to clean up. Our infrastructure is far too difficult to fix and modernize. It is our legacy and our greatest defense.

William Henry Hairytaint
Oct 29, 2011

you all are forgetting Jeffery has already deployed one weapon of mass destruction

buglord
Jul 31, 2010

Buglord

super sweet best pal posted:

I didn’t realize our birthrate would be a massive demographic catastrophe if we somehow survived as a nation. I think we’d be lucky to hit half of Japan’s. Do we just market ourselves to other gullible idiots then close the borders once they come in so they can’t leave?

Overdog
Jul 12, 2023

by CVG

(and can't post for 10 years!)

Fiefdoms are making a comeback. :dukedog:

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
id slap the poo poo outta tha UN straight up OP. i got it covered.

go sell some medicine bitches!!!!!!

Treecko
Apr 23, 2008

The Official Demon Girl
Boss of 2022!
:synpa: on page one

Blurry Gray Thing
Jun 3, 2009

Treecko posted:

:synpa: on page one

The French ambassador has been very rattled by this particular SA tradition.

The US one is into it, but keeps shooting at random, with no regard to proper timing.

Treecko
Apr 23, 2008

The Official Demon Girl
Boss of 2022!
Causing international upheaval is some 4chan poo poo

Les Os
Mar 29, 2010
Defense Treaty with: Wales
Declare war on: Whales
Embargo: Wales

Croccers
Jun 15, 2012
What kind of country would ebaumsworld be?
The fact they're still up and running says something about the business model.

Dr. Cool Aids
Jul 6, 2009
South Africa is already a country

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

Nuke us into oblivion already ffs.

Extra row of tits
Oct 31, 2020
They’d just build a big rear end fence around us and try to pretend we don’t exist. Like I do with France.

mobby_6kl
Aug 9, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Croccers posted:

What kind of country would ebaumsworld be?
The fact they're still up and running says something about the business model.

China probably.

Mistle
Oct 11, 2005

Eckot's comic relief cousin from out of town
Grimey Drawer

buglord posted:

Thread title

I know goons had an island or something for some reason in the past, so we have a pattern of success here to build up from.

Also who would we get into a defense treaty with, declare war on, embargo from our game connections?

Pretty sure South Africa is already a country-

Oh, you mean Something Awful. In that case, we need to get our hands on a Metal Gear, but knowing goons, we're going to end up with a go-bot or something instead.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Invade other countries whilst denying the presence of troops.

Also don’t bother applying sanctions; we’ll just invade more.

Extra row of tits
Oct 31, 2020
How would we handle the Lowtax situation in our new utopia?

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

I'm sick of seeing animated weiners french kissing in every fucking GBS thread.

Extra row of tits posted:

How would we handle the Lowtax situation in our new utopia?

erect a pre-toppled Soviet-style statue of him and surround it with vending machines full of poo poo to throw at it for $5-10

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

DIPLOMATIC IMMUNITY

Animal-Mother
Feb 14, 2012

RABBIT RABBIT
RABBIT RABBIT

Mistle posted:

Pretty sure South Africa is already a country-

Oh, you mean Something Awful. In that case, we need to get our hands on a Metal Gear, but knowing goons, we're going to end up with a go-bot or something instead.

Shadow Brown Moses

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Prof. Crocodile
Jun 27, 2020

Could someone please tell me where all this enriched uranium came from because I don't get it. Russia looking at you here buddy