Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pentecoastal Elites
Feb 27, 2007

the end of scarcity, or even toil, wouldn't mean the dissolution of relationships or social pressures, wants, needs, etc. Money today lets you buy, buy out or obviate those things, but that just wouldn't be possible in mature communism. The meaning for life would be (correctly) found in our relationships with each other, not hustle grindset bag getting.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pentecoastal Elites
Feb 27, 2007

rise n grind fam let's get that loving kindness 😤😤😤

Pentecoastal Elites
Feb 27, 2007

*observing the alienation of people who have devoted themselves body and soul to the inhuman alienation engine of capitalism* drat,,,,, seems like having your needs fulfilled fucks you up,,,,,,,,,

Pentecoastal Elites
Feb 27, 2007

PoundSand posted:

tbh this sounds worse, the prospect of a society with nothing better to do than social jockeying has made me change my opinions on a communist utopia.

if the fullness of a life lived amongst your fellow man in the full and unimpeded expression of humanity as its collective soul reads to you as "social jockeying" i think that might be a problem on your end my friend

Pentecoastal Elites
Feb 27, 2007

Pentecoastal Elites
Feb 27, 2007

Son of Sorrow posted:

I've recently become more interested in political issues. However, I would prefer that my main not develop a reputation as a CSPAM poster, so I made a new account to post here. Looking at my reception in this thread, it seems like that was a good idea.

this is loser bitch poo poo sorry

Pentecoastal Elites
Feb 27, 2007

mods please nuke this guy for extreme cowardice

Pentecoastal Elites
Feb 27, 2007

everyone hates my weird rear end dogshit posts???? what gives?? whats friggin wrong with this place?!?

Pentecoastal Elites
Feb 27, 2007

Son of Sorrow posted:

I don't understand what critical faux pas I'm making. I'd like to know!

ill answer your question but only if you ask it from your main

Pentecoastal Elites
Feb 27, 2007

pissing and making GBS threads myself because someone who posts on this website might post on a different part of this website to brutally own me without remorse... a fate worse than death....

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pentecoastal Elites
Feb 27, 2007

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m posted:

A guy reregs after getting interested in gaming and immediately replies to a thread in Imp Zone called "post the best pixelated boobs" with his opinions on feminist representation in the gaming industry