Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

I don't jailbreak the androids, I set them free.

WATCH MARS EXPRESS (2023)

Son of Sorrow posted:

Why do you care? This is exactly why I made the alt. I don't want some maniac to start following me back to my home hobby forum to continue allegations that I'm a law enforcement officer assigned to the Something Awful forums.

look, immediately coming in to a cspam shitposting thread (you can tell because nobody is being serious) with an effortpost was your first mistake. did you mistake the gansta spongebob as an actual argument?

The second is admitting "I would prefer that my main not develop a reputation as a CSPAM poster" because it just makes people think you're here to stir poo poo and is weirdly protective of an internet account's reputation

The third is constantly doubling down like you have since that post

In conclusion, my advice is to :justpost: with your main and accept that cspam is a part of the forums, and avoid any thread with less than 100 pages if you want to be semi-serious here

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

anyway I would spend my time developing genetically modified fruits that produce THC. imagine a munchie mango, a weed-melon, or a dank date

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

Gonna make the cspam poster pride flag to help those of us not out yet to feel welcome

I'm thinking orange for the trump thread, blue for the succzone, red for the COVID thread, green for climate thread and brown to encompass all the little shitposting threads like this one