Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Fat Samurai
Feb 16, 2011

To go quickly is foolish. To go slowly is prudent. Not to go; that is wisdom.
Let’s put on our sleuthing hat and investigate both disappearances and the death of the shopkeeper.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fat Samurai
Feb 16, 2011

taichara posted:

- restore the Plant monster population on Ligau

and check out

- the Great Pit
- and Isthmus Keep ~

Sure, let´'s do this.

Game is on sale on Steam, I'm tempted to have a go, even if I don't have the patience to play with a notepad on hand anymore. This seems a game that rewards going in blind and replaying it several times.

Fat Samurai
Feb 16, 2011

Ok, I've got the game.

I assume that the best way to go through my first run is to find choose a cool character (i.e., Hawke or Sif) and just do whatever quest tickles my fancy until the end game arrives. Don't worry too much about BR and don't try to sneak past every enemy, but don't grind, right?

Fat Samurai
Feb 16, 2011

5-Headed Snake God posted:

Voting is now closed. Though it seems there's not as much interest in it these days.

I missed the vote, but I'm kinda lagging behind in my playthrough, so I have no big opinions either.

Talking about the game, though: Do the Attack/Trick/Defend stances you can pay to change in some cities have any influence in anything besides Martial Arts? Having a overly complicated mechanic for a very particular style of play is so on point for SaGa that it hurts.

Fat Samurai
Feb 16, 2011

I like the vampire's hairdo and want to believe the Headdress is just that.

Anyway, let's relax a little and go sightseeing and check:

• Mt. Scurve
  • Crystal Lake
  • Bayre Plateau