Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

FeyerbrandX
Oct 9, 2012

5-Headed Snake God posted:

That guide has a ton of bad information, but in this case it's on point

Anything as bad as "you can jump through certain hoops and can get Gustaf to join in on Battle of Southmoundtop and make the nightmare of a battle into something merely scary?" bad?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FeyerbrandX
Oct 9, 2012

The Official SaGa Frontier 2 guide mentions that if you did some stuff in a particular order you could bring one of the best units into an extremely unfair fight.

Which is strange because the guide was pretty good about other things of similar circumstances. There's a handful of events that only show up if you do other events in order and it documented them well.

FeyerbrandX
Oct 9, 2012

5-Headed Snake God posted:

The people of Gato's Village are simple folk, but their snowmen are delightful.

The warrior village containing snowmen with angry eyebrows t-posing to assert dominance was not something I knew I needed in my life.

FeyerbrandX
Oct 9, 2012

MonsieurChoc posted:

Guella Ha rules.

Having no exposure to this besides the LP so far I had to sit and stare for a few seconds in awe of this absolute unit.

Also the awesomeness of those song names obviously took all the actual awesome so there was nothing left for the songs themselves.

FeyerbrandX
Oct 9, 2012

Sheepshead fish have humanlike teeth so it's not just a fantasy setting being weird for weirdness sake.

FeyerbrandX
Oct 9, 2012

revist strom

FeyerbrandX
Oct 9, 2012

I'm still here, just have no opinion on what happens since I don't know what events lead to what results.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FeyerbrandX
Oct 9, 2012

left the top of the lp test post text when copying over.