Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Shitenshi
Mar 12, 2013
I have a weird love/hate relationship with SaGa. Interesting conceptually in terms of story and plot, usually have great graphics and music (and this one is no exception, I heard some music samples on a website and immediately bought the OST way back when in 2005 in a time when 56k internet were the norm and Youtube music playlists had not come to be and don't regret it one bit to this day), but holy gently caress the gameplay usually turns me off in one way or another. Whether it's the extreme take on non-linearity that usually leaves you wandering without a single clue on where you're supposed to go or something else like how much of a nightmare the final boss from SaGa Frontier 2 can be if you don't come properly prepared, I always get fed up with them. Looking forward to how this one turns out.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shitenshi
Mar 12, 2013
I'm glad I'm reading this LP instead of playing the game because the solution to that informal puzzle with the dinosaurs sounds like the kind of thing that would make me tear my hair out and say, "Of course, it's SaGa."

Shitenshi
Mar 12, 2013
Gian's stats are way too high for being such a loser.

Shitenshi
Mar 12, 2013
I'm also still here, just lurking. As for the lack of voting, yep, my reasoning is the same as everyone else's, not sure what leads to what.