Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Luninareph
Jan 12, 2019

Why, no, I wouldn't hurt a (butter)fly. Why do you ask?
I really like SaGa games, but usually not until I read an LP of them, since they're so confusing and I need some direction on how the hell they work. I am very excited to follow this LP of a SaGa I know very little about! :)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Luninareph
Jan 12, 2019

5-Headed Snake God posted:

I'm glad! I'm hoping any technical and literary deficiencies in the LP will be made up for by my sheer enthusiasm. :v:

So far I am perfectly pleased with the level of technical and literary prowess I am observing, and can confirm that the enthusiasm would be plenty to carry me along even without those things :)

(I appreciate the explanation of what constitutes sight and smell detection at the end of the last post... I was reading it going, "I don't know what this means," but at the end all was made clear)

Luninareph
Jan 12, 2019

Went back and reread the character intros, and Jamil interested me the most.

Luninareph
Jan 12, 2019

-Investigate the crying lizards behind Oapu's weapon shop
-Climb Mt. Scurve and steal a feather from the nest of the lord of the birds
-Retrieve the Aquamarine from Crystal Lake

Luninareph
Jan 12, 2019

-Retrieve the Aquamarine from Crystal Lake
-Climb Mt. Scurve and steal a feather from the nest of the lord of the birds
-Guard a man who wants to see the catacombs beneath Estamir

I feel like going for the Aquamarine this early is likely to be a terrible idea, but that's what LPs are for :D

Luninareph
Jan 12, 2019

-Get the ancient scroll from Hawke
-Attend the council of knights
-Explore Isthmus Keep, or what's left of it

Hahaha, I figured getting the Aquamarine would be impossible this early, but I was still pleased to see it attempted :)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Luninareph
Jan 12, 2019

1. Climb Mt. Scurve and steal a feather from the nest of the lord of the birds
2. Kill the fiends near Saoki
3. Isthmus Keep, or what's left of it