Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

LPFinale
Dec 8, 2019
Gotta admit I did not expect Aisha to start with a Hand Axe when her Str is 3 and probably does not get much higher than that

They really wanted her to have a rough start, huh?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LPFinale
Dec 8, 2019
Regarding katanas, while I understand them being split up in this entry that seems to have way, *way* more weapon types than I'm used to, I'm rather glad Scarlet Grace just decided to lump Katana and True Katana into the Greatswords, just being a weapon type with some unique Techs among the group.

LPFinale
Dec 8, 2019

MonsieurChoc posted:

Funny thing about the SaGa gacha game: they seem to ship Albert the tiny noble with the Sif the big barbarian lady.

It's frankly an incredible dynamic

Noodle-arm boy is rescued by beefy Viking lady and they start going on adventures as noodle-arm boy swiftly becomes much less noodle-armed

Whether it's platonic or something more, these two may as well be tied at the hip

Adventuring buddies for life

LPFinale
Dec 8, 2019
Jamil and Barbara

LPFinale
Dec 8, 2019
Alright, then. Let's go with Diane, Gian, Monica, and Myriam. Nice little set right there.

LPFinale
Dec 8, 2019
Alright, then, here we go.

- Barbara: Entertainer
- Monica: Imperial Knight
- Diana: Ranger
- Guella Ha: Estamirian Rebel
- Patrick: Imperial Scholar

LPFinale
Dec 8, 2019
Alright, then:

- Climb Mt. Scurve and steal a feather from the nest of the lord of the birds
- Find the Melvir innkeeper's missing daughter
- Free the women kidnapped by Wuhan

LPFinale
Dec 8, 2019
Welp. Roadblocks abound. To be expected in SaGa.

Anyways,

- Find the boy who went missing from Yassi
- Find the Melvir innkeeper's missing daughter
- Kill the bugs in the Altours orchard

As for Wuhan,

:black101:

LPFinale
Dec 8, 2019
Can't say I was expecting a quest to expire so soon, but ah well, that do be Minstrel Song.

For what to do next, well:

- Kill the bugs in the Altours orchard
- Attend the council of knights
- Estamir sewers

That should do nicely

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LPFinale
Dec 8, 2019
Well. Having scene that quest ending out of context, I can't say I was expecting a character we've never met to be the one running in and yeeting herself off the cliff trying to grab the statue.

Either way:

- Find Captain Silver's treasure
- Isthmus Keep, or what's left of it
- Enter Mt. Tomae to meet Pyrix and/or stop the monster attack on Jelton