Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

AutismVaccine
Feb 26, 2017

SPECIAL NEEDS
SQUAD

qsvui posted:

wow, you can dope your racket? what a sport!

e: also, are they not showing the quarterfinals on youtube?

e2: looks like a french channel has it: https://www.youtube.com/RMCSport

The difference between a Sriver L and a freshly glued Bryce FX is like a go kart to a spaceship, if you can control that poo poo.

I once played vs a regional pro player as 6yr TT novice, you never forget that impact, you can hardly block that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AutismVaccine
Feb 26, 2017

SPECIAL NEEDS
SQUAD

Spin And Speed posted:

so which of these two countries are you from ;)

But yeah, WTT seems to bring a lot of payment barriers now :barf:.
I'm aware of some in JPN, FRA, KOR, and here in GER where it's also for ordinary league matches. It's why I watched relatively little of the WTC.

You still play? Because those two rubbers you mentioned are kinda... outdated. (but goon-age appropriate :cheeky:)

But I mean you are right. The massive differences are there, whether in the old fresh glue times or with the 'built-in effect' now.

Nah, stopped playing around the time the build in effect rubber came to the market. I kinda changed clubs to play in the 3rd lowest league with a new team, but we kinda dissolved. TT is amazing, but i really sucked at reading the spin.