Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!
I vote for yahoo. the sleeper app sucks.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!
I would pitch in to buy the winner an avi and last place an avi of shame.

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

LOL 6th is the worst pick

tarbrush posted:

They're both Aaron Rodgers

tracks

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

We're nerfing QB stats right? 4pts/TD and 0.02/yd 1PPR?

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

Impossibly Perfect Sphere posted:

I can't wait till some non-Pats poster is forced to take Mac Jones.

Almost as good as a non jets fan taking zach wilson.

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

Make the dang first pick already! :argh:

lol nice avi

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

Bills fans in their feelings rn

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

You'd think a bunch of UFO truthers wouldn't be so thinned skinned.

i'm just happy i'm not the only one with red text

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

Getting ready to run up to the podium.......

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

I will take noted great guy and excellent father Tyreek Hill

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

This league really shouldn’t have defenses….

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

Jakobi Myers. WR Raiders

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

Tyler Conklin, TE Jets

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

Rookie RB's aren't usually good in fantasy. I was going to take Wilson and I'd take him over Achane.

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

owned by 5 hours lol

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

lol kicker run

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

Screw your kicker run.

Zappe Hour takes Elijah Moore, WR Cle, ex-NYJ

If this ends up being a good pick it's going to be highly annoying.

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

Eddy Pineiro, K Panthers lol

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

Professor Funk posted:

summoning metapod to the thread

It's unfortunate that metapod isn't in this league.

mcmagic fucked around with this message at 05:02 on Aug 16, 2023

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

Get with it people

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

Actually never mind. Steelers D.

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

Hard to do this after the draft already started but we should've included at least fractional return yardage as a way to get more skill players that are draftable.

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

Chase Edmonds, Bucs

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

Draft at a dead halt

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

fsif posted:

Biz can choose now (he's on the clock). mcmagic can steal at 10:00.

Zappe me.

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

Dead halt again lol.

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

Pierre Strong, NE

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

kalensc posted:

Well if Landry got picked then I can't wait any longer:

Leonard Fournette, RB, Ex-NE

huh?

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

I should be able to draft Patrick Mahomes but I only get points for him if he's traded to an AFC East team during the season. Give him lenny lol

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

Malik Cummingham lol

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

fsif posted:

If Jonathan Taylor just so happens to get traded to one of our teams I don't even know what to do. I guess I just have to say he's ineligible.

my dude got dalvin cook just for being on the clock at the right time..... imo handle JT the same way.

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

Jags Defense via Foly Fatukasi

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

Can I draft future Jet WR Mike Evans?

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

Zach Wilson I guess lol

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

A A ron dies in october, the Jets eat poo poo and i cruise to the title of this league.

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

Quiet Feet posted:

This is honestly sooner than I expected.

He should've been picked earlier lol. All the backups in the division are gone.

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

fsif posted:

11.12 Andy Isabella, WR, BUF

12.01 Leonard Fournette, FA, visited with NE

Didn't someone try to draft Lenny before?

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

Giants defense. (Leonard Williams)

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

Alex Erickson, Jets

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

Stidham is a good pickup for actual dynasty... not just sicko nonsense like this.