Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dudley
Feb 24, 2003

Tasty

JingleBells posted:

Spurs fans spotted Paratici outside Brentford today. Guessing the terms of his ban don't stop him from watching football
https://twitter.com/n17ko___/status/1690746838423343105

Counterpoint, he was watching Spurs.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dudley
Feb 24, 2003

Tasty

vyelkin posted:

also they're not doing this for the home fans, though I'm sure they will love it if some young Saudi men decide to get really into football fandom instead of, idk, crime, they're doing this to make people around the world say "wow my favourite player is in Saudi Arabia now I love Mohammed bin Salman, Aramco and the Public Investment Fund!!!!!"

All of whom are, to be clear, completely unconnected entities.