Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

FullLeatherJacket
Dec 30, 2004

Chiunque puņ essere Luther Blissett, semplicemente adottando il nome Luther Blissett

Jethro posted:

Well, Wolves start at the bottom of the table for the 6th season on the trot. Unfortunately this time I think they're going to stay there all the way through.

tbh Sheffield United and Luton appear to have taken the "we'll eat for many months on those parachute payments" approach, even without a celebrity chef owner

so manager drama notwithstanding, Wolves just have to be less poo poo than another team who have bought no-one good, your West Hams and Evertons and Chelseas of this world

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FullLeatherJacket
Dec 30, 2004

Chiunque puņ essere Luther Blissett, semplicemente adottando il nome Luther Blissett

vyelkin posted:

with the return of the Finn, making fun of Liverpool Football Club is once again illegal

TheRat posted:

History is a flat circle

ironically liverpool's chances of a winning a trophy this year are also a circle

FullLeatherJacket
Dec 30, 2004

gaslighting is when someone says something I disagree with

the statement strayed into a lot of lovely territory that it shouldn't have, but at the same time I do believe that a club actually has an ethical and contractual obligation to treat someone in that situation with basic dignity, and that it's not their job to extract a pound of flesh to satisfy twitter when the CPS won't

would have been far better if it was left as Greenwood and the club agreeing to part ways, the rest is irrelevant

FullLeatherJacket
Dec 30, 2004

the point being that I heavily suspect that the rachel riley types would have started grandstanding whatever the club put out that it wasn't strong enough