Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

well done sdp :toot:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

yeah congrats :toot:

this was a lot of fun and now I know what I’m doing, great league to play for your first time. next year I’ll make sure I’m on time for the draft so I don’t take JJ/Waddle/Josh Jacobs/Dameon Pierce in the 1-4th rounds lol.

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

FAT32 SHAMER posted:

this was a lot of fun and now I know what I’m doing, great league to play for your first time

this was your first? drat! haha it's fun!

honestly this year was the most fun ive had playing ff, good crew right here

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

graph posted:

this was your first? drat! haha it's fun!

honestly this year was the most fun ive had playing ff, good crew right here

yes! since covid I started watching all the NFL games instead of just the Lions games, and this gave all those games some level of extra meaning beyond “wow that Jefferson guy is good” or “drat I fuckin hate dak Prescott’s cadence”

HERE WE GOOOO

ADINSX
Sep 9, 2003

Wanna run with my crew huh? Rule cyberspace and crunch numbers like I do?

FAT32 SHAMER posted:

yes! since covid I started watching all the NFL games instead of just the Lions games, and this gave all those games some level of extra meaning beyond “wow that Jefferson guy is good” or “drat I fuckin hate dak Prescott’s cadence”

HERE WE GOOOO

I think about that all the time, idk if the NFL pays yahoo or something (unlikely) for running fantasy, but I'd be shocked if there wasn't a huge jump in viewership in the aughts or whenever fantasy became common to play in offices and families and stuff.

Because yeah otherwise I'd watch the Saints game, or maybe sports center the day after, but now I have a reason to watch just about every game.

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts
i cannot believe my big gamble on the texans d came up huge and i loving hosed it starting that bum mahomes, lol

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

I can’t believe I drafted Goff as high as I did lol

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts
this year was my first live draft and it was fun as hell so ill plan on doing that again hopefully

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

FAT32 SHAMER posted:

lol you shoulda started reed

i dont think there was any realistic combo where i come out on top anyways... i wouldnt have ever benched rachaad white or either of my main WRs, so my best case realistic scenario is slotting zeke into rb2 and j reed at flex which is still short of 139. i needed a bunch of other things to right that didnt too. my guys just didnt have the juice this week. gg sdp

post hole digger fucked around with this message at 08:41 on Jan 1, 2024

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

happy to have filled out the bottom of league lmao

i will never top my very first fantasy football season where i didn’t even draft and was just handed the leftover team

with ‘99 Kurt Warner

i won lmao

Sir DonkeyPunch
Mar 23, 2007

I didn't hear no bell

post hole digger posted:

i dont think there was any realistic combo where i come out on top anyways... i wouldnt have ever benched rachaad white or either of my main WRs, so my best case realistic scenario is slotting zeke into rb2 and j reed at flex which is still short of 139. i needed a bunch of other things to right that didnt too. my guys just didnt have the juice this week. gg sdp

gg

when Herbert went down i was pretty sure i was done-zo

Captain Foo posted:

happy to have filled out the bottom of league lmao

i will never top my very first fantasy football season where i didn’t even draft and was just handed the leftover team

with ‘99 Kurt Warner

i won lmao

I got a QB who was a bagger in a grocery store??? -'99 Foo

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

well that should wrap it up officially. this year was tons of fun. hope to see most if not all of you again next year :)

and a big thanks to sniep for commishing !!

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

thanks sniep :toot:

next year u guys gotta do more trading smh

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

huge fail by my team o7

Mahatma Goonsay
Jun 6, 2007
Yum
gg

ADINSX
Sep 9, 2003

Wanna run with my crew huh? Rule cyberspace and crunch numbers like I do?

Captain Foo posted:

huge fail by my team o7

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dr. Despair
Nov 4, 2009

39 perfect posts with each roll.

6-9, nice