Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

...!
Oct 5, 2003

I SHOULD KEEP MY DUMB MOUTH SHUT INSTEAD OF SPEWING HORSESHIT ABOUT THE ORBITAL MECHANICS OF THE JAMES WEBB SPACE TELESCOPE.

CAN SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME WHAT A LAGRANGE POINT IS?

MrMidnight posted:

I hope that was Singleton's last game and they call up Brantley to-loving-day

:hmmyes:

Some Numbers posted:

I beg to differ, this is pretty cool.

:hmmwrong:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

elentar
Aug 26, 2002

Every single year the Ivy League takes a break from fucking up the world through its various alumni to fuck up everyone's bracket instead.
Kirby’s pretty overdue to gently caress up a game tbh

Tatsuta Age
Apr 21, 2005

so good at being in trouble

very cool

...!
Oct 5, 2003

I SHOULD KEEP MY DUMB MOUTH SHUT INSTEAD OF SPEWING HORSESHIT ABOUT THE ORBITAL MECHANICS OF THE JAMES WEBB SPACE TELESCOPE.

dfa Brown imho

Squall
Mar 10, 2010

"...whatever."
Why is this guy still in the game holy poo poo

Kevlar v2.0
Dec 25, 2003

=^•⩊•^=

Wow the Rangers sure did us zero favors this weekend

Go Barves

...!
Oct 5, 2003

lol Duran's out by a mile, wtf are they challenging

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH

...! posted:

This is what happens when goons are allowed to GOMSpost :mad:

Shameful goons

...!
Oct 5, 2003

...! posted:

lol Duran's out by a mile, wtf are they challenging

lol confirmed

...!
Oct 5, 2003

Shameful

...!
Oct 5, 2003

That Rangers challenge was the dumbest one I've personally seen this year but I'm sure there have been dumber

Tatsuta Age
Apr 21, 2005

kirby you dumb piece of poo poo

Some Numbers
Sep 28, 2006

"LET'S GET DOWN TO WORK!!"

...! posted:

Shameful

We went 20 years without a postseason appearance, we're immune to your attempts to shame us

Wayne Knight
May 11, 2006

...! posted:

This is what happens when goons are allowed to GOMSpost :mad:

Shameful goons

You angrypost a lot here. Maybe consider switching to a team that brings you joy, and when they don’t it’s met with mere disappointment rather than anger. Being a mariners fan is great. Disappointment is the baseline. We know who we are. We only feel joyous or normal.

Tatsuta Age
Apr 21, 2005

alright time for dingers please

Doctor Skeleton
Nov 15, 2003

The whole world loves it when you GOMS along

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!
This inning is the most 2023 Yankees thing ever. Even Judge gagging.

...!
Oct 5, 2003

Imagine getting swept by the Ms for gently caress's sake

A shameful team :argh:

elentar
Aug 26, 2002

Every single year the Ivy League takes a break from fucking up the world through its various alumni to fuck up everyone's bracket instead.
can't win 'em all, even if they probably should've won this one

hope they take it out on the Mets the next few days

MrMidnight
Aug 3, 2006

mcmagic posted:

Ben Rortvedt to PH lol

Tatsuta Age
Apr 21, 2005

hard to be mad about an out of division game after the past week or two has been but come on kirby you loving dipshit, just throw strikes

Nodoze
Aug 17, 2006

If it's only for a night I can live without you

mcmagic posted:

Rordvedt up right now is very appropriate

Do not even ask
Apr 8, 2008

yankees last hope is some scrub with a .098 ba lol

Doctor Skeleton
Nov 15, 2003

...! posted:

Imagine getting swept by the Ms for gently caress's sake

A shameful team :argh:

Lol imagine getting this reaction from people in your OWN HOMETOWN the last 20+ years. I encourage everyone to GOMS no matter what.

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!

MrMidnight posted:

Ben Rortvedt to PH lol

Can't go down without firing your best bullet!!

howe_sam
Mar 7, 2013

Creepy little garbage eaters

Phew :sweep:

Redeye Flight
Mar 26, 2010

God, I'm so tired. What the hell did I post last night?

Wayne Knight posted:

You angrypost a lot here. Maybe consider switching to a team that brings you joy, and when they don’t it’s met with mere disappointment rather than anger. Being a mariners fan is great. Disappointment is the baseline. We know who we are. We only feel joyous or normal.

Salute to Mariners fans from Twins fans! Teams who know who they are, and ALSO WON TODAY WOOO

Wayne Knight
May 11, 2006

:toot: tWINs

elentar
Aug 26, 2002

is it odd that like 6 teams are off today? thought Sunday was almost always a full slate

Tatsuta Age posted:

hard to be mad about an out of division game after the past week or two has been but come on kirby you loving dipshit, just throw strikes

if he's gonna flame out i'd rather it happen now than have them relying on him in October, but still yeah it's the Giants, chances are they aren't going to punish you

...!
Oct 5, 2003

The Rangers morally deserve to lose the division just for trading for Aroldis Chapman. Of course, the 2018/2019 Astros morally deserved to lose the division just for signing Osuna.

Karma is too imperfect :(

MrMidnight
Aug 3, 2006

elentar posted:

is it odd that like 6 teams are off today? thought Sunday was almost always a full slate

if he's gonna flame out i'd rather it happen now than have them relying on him in October, but still yeah it's the Giants, chances are they aren't going to punish you

I think they did some doubleheaders yesterday due to the upcoming hurricane in California

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH
Get their rear end Brew Crew!

elentar
Aug 26, 2002

MrMidnight posted:

I think they did some doubleheaders yesterday due to the upcoming hurricane in California

ah, right, that explains it and i am a dumbass

Bregor
May 31, 2013

People are idiots, Leslie.
Texas wtf are you doing

...!
Oct 5, 2003

I appreciate the Rangers getting swept, thanks Brewers

...!
Oct 5, 2003

Bregor posted:

Texas wtf are you doing

Losing, that's what :)

waffy
Oct 31, 2010
Gunnar Henderson needed a single for the cycle, said gently caress that and went for another double instead.

...!
Oct 5, 2003

A team as good as the A's being thoroughly stomped by a team as bad as the Orioles

:sad:

...!
Oct 5, 2003

The Philadelphia Phillies are dogshit garbage

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nissin Cup Nudist
Sep 3, 2011

Sleep with one eye open

We're off to Gritty Gritty land

DFA Trea Turner immediately

Unless he wants to meet Musk so he can kick him in the balls