Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

Flowers for QAnon posted:

I was in an important business meeting, and while talking to the clients my boss Harvey made a loud wet fart. I asked, concerned “do you need to check yourself?” The clients laughed thinking I was joking, but sadly I was not. Now my boss Harvey is angry with me, and I’m not sure what to do :confused: I would also like to know how Harvey could have bettered this situation.

Harvey could have countered with the traditional "No slugs no returners" or with "He who smelt it dealt it."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Hello Machine
Jul 19, 2021

I'm not a real machine, but I am a real Hello-sayer.
Better out than in

The Hello Machine
Jul 19, 2021

Op has your boss promoted you to official company diaper checker yet? Since you seem to be oh so concerned with the contents of your colleagues' pants

Kingoffrogs
Aug 14, 2023

Chief McHeath posted:

that’s an old school power move op I bet your boss used it to negotiate a more profitable deal with the client

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

*hic* Gotta finish thish . . .
Doctor Rope
Could've just ignored it, but alas

edit: Also, the thread title led me to assume this was going to be a Buzz Killington situation, where someone running a meeting tries to be lighthearted and they take offense or something

dervival
Apr 23, 2014

instead the boss tried to be lightfarted and failed, shame

Flowers for QAnon
May 20, 2019

The Hello Machine posted:

Since you seem to be oh so concerned with the contents of your colleagues' pants

I hear this a lot

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

i’m sick and tired of these meek, dry, pathetic business farts today, wokeism surely leads us along a road of ruin

i yearn for bygone days where workmen understood hierarchy and power as nature itself, where the thunderous reverberations of an unashamed clap mingled with hushed and awed “yessirs” and “right away sirs”, yielding to instinct and proper deference

dervival
Apr 23, 2014

clearly this business degeneracy is the toot of all evil

Panic! At The Tesco
Aug 19, 2005

FART

you should have bigged up his fart and cheered it on and made it seem like an amazing super good businessman move, gaslight the client until he believes it too. your boss would have been so pleased you could have gotten a promotion you absolute maroon

Overdog
Jul 12, 2023

by CVG

(and can't post for 10 years!)

Panic! At The Tesco posted:

you should have bigged up his fart and cheered it on and made it seem like an amazing super good businessman move, gaslight the client until he believes it too. your boss would have been so pleased you could have gotten a promotion you absolute maroon

Hell yeah neotribalism. :hmmyes:

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Boss makes a fart
I make a toot
That’s why I’m destined
To forever lick his boot

Disco Pope
Dec 6, 2004

Top Class!
making GBS threads your pants is a business power move, because it says "Client, your satisfaction is more important than my pants being a poo poo-free zone."

It's called "The Fart of the Deal", read a book.

EDIT: it's so powerful, the more I think about it. Like, it sounds like he was willing to bet on a dry air biscuit, which could still be parpy or stinky. No fucks given. "If you're doing business with me, you are family. I will gas this room. gently caress you, I love you."

Disco Pope fucked around with this message at 20:41 on Aug 15, 2023

Overdog
Jul 12, 2023

by CVG

American Farto :hmmyes:

Private Cumshoe
Feb 15, 2019

AAAAAAAGAGHAAHGGAH
unquiet making GBS threads

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Thoughts and Prayers for Harvey

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Wet piss in an important business meeting

Earwicker
Jan 6, 2003

when i was a child it seemed like culturally speaking any mention of making GBS threads and farting were taboo in most social and professional settings but now i see ads for products that are directly about making you poo poo better or enjoy making GBS threads more, bidets and weird little footstools and just regular old toilet paper with a new marketing line. so its only a matter of time until wet farts are not something that happen by accident in a business meeting but are the subject, or the product

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Earwicker posted:

when i was a child it seemed like culturally speaking any mention of making GBS threads and farting were taboo in most social and professional settings but now i see ads for products that are directly about making you poo poo better or enjoy making GBS threads more, bidets and weird little footstools and just regular old toilet paper with a new marketing line. so its only a matter of time until wet farts are not something that happen by accident in a business meeting but are the subject, or the product

Wup rear end Produkts

Flowers for QAnon
May 20, 2019

Harvey’s poo poos

Aug 15, 2023
cloggin up the goddamn shitter

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Animal-Mother
Feb 14, 2012

RABBIT RABBIT
RABBIT RABBIT
Commit the Freudian slip of saying "This guy is just farting it in."

A Strange Aeon
Mar 26, 2010

You are now a slimy little toad
The Great Twist

Private Cumshoe posted:

unquiet making GBS threads

Flavahbeast
Jul 21, 2001

You demonstrated to the clients that a) Your boss does not usually fart loudly at meetings and b) his suboordinates are genuinely concerned for his wellbeing. He should be thanking you

Revins
Nov 2, 2007

tune the FM in to static and pretend that its the sea
Personally call every gaddamn client that was on that call. Inform them that fart wasn't for them and that they should be honored to have been present to even a digital recrearion of your boss's flatulence

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

We have a bell when someone farts at work and it's ringing so often I think I've got tinnitus.

Kingoffrogs
Aug 14, 2023

numberoneposter posted:

We have a bell when someone farts at work and it's ringing so often I think I've got tinnitus.

Everytime the bell rings, an angel's rear end in a top hat sings!

Ghetto SuperCzar
Feb 20, 2005

Since there's dry ice Is there such a thing as dry piss?

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

*hic* Gotta finish thish . . .
Doctor Rope

Ghetto SuperCzar posted:

Since there's dry ice Is there such a thing as dry piss?

Even just the concept makes my urethra hurt :gonk:

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

Cousin Todd will know what to do

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

That's a high quality avatar right there.

Bad Purchase posted:

i’m sick and tired of these meek, dry, pathetic business farts today, wokeism surely leads us along a road of ruin

I work from home and when my wife came though the door today she was shocked by how much the living room smelled. I had been farting all day. I think my lunch may have been off.

Phoneposting from the shitter now.

Disco Pope
Dec 6, 2004

Top Class!

Overdog posted:

American Farto :hmmyes:

Fart Men
Shartsession
Glenfarty Glenshits
Fart Street
The Wolf of Fart Street
Orifice Space
The Orifice: An American Fartspace
Trading Farts
Fart Club
Brewster's Farts
Dilfart
Farts to Shits
Fifty Shades of Brown
Monsters Stink

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Disco Pope posted:

Fart Men
Shartsession
Glenfarty Glenshits
Fart Street
The Wolf of Fart Street
Orifice Space
Trading Farts
Fart Club
Brewster's Farts
Dilfart
Farts to Shits
Fifty Shades of Brown
Monsters Stink

Forget it Harvey, it's Fart Town

Disco Pope
Dec 6, 2004

Top Class!
Bridget Jones's Diarreaha

Overdog
Jul 12, 2023

by CVG

Disco Pope posted:

Fart Men
Shartsession
Glenfarty Glenshits
Fart Street
The Wolf of Fart Street
Orifice Space
Trading Farts
Fart Club
Brewster's Farts
Dilfart
Farts to Shits
Fifty Shades of Brown
Monsters Stink

rear end to the Future
Gone With The Wind

The Hello Machine
Jul 19, 2021

Farty Harvey

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Fart Wars: A New Harvey

Turrurrurrurrrrrrr
Dec 22, 2018

I hope this is "battle" enough for you, friend.

Harvey Fart: Wetter, Longer & Uncut

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.
You've gotta maximize profarts with a diverse fartfolio, OP.