Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

mdemone
Mar 14, 2001

please let Graham be in there

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mdemone
Mar 14, 2001

39 felonies. RICO charge includes Jeffrey Clark at least, along with Mike Roman and others you won't know

mdemone
Mar 14, 2001

those are multiple counts per charge

mdemone
Mar 14, 2001

meadows get reckt

mdemone
Mar 14, 2001

this is loving outstanding

mdemone
Mar 14, 2001

euphronius posted:

Mademone that indictment is insanely detailed wtf

this is the most hosed anyone has ever been, from the standpoint of hosed

mdemone
Mar 14, 2001

Miller is Co#1 unless there's somebody else who drafted a speech on 10/31/20

mdemone
Mar 14, 2001

Powell is listed, she's charged

mdemone
Mar 14, 2001

Lol I know there's no reason to care about Greg Gutfeld or what he says but apparently he went on a thing today about how there wouldn't be any crime if women ceased to exist. Now that's high-quality brain worm.

mdemone
Mar 14, 2001

Bethamphetamine posted:

TROOF

Can you believe it? This failed District Attorney from Atlanta, Fani Willis, where murders and other violent crime soars daily to new record highs, is charging me with 2020 Presidential Election Interference. No, Fani, the only Election Interference was done by those that Rigged and Stole the Election. Those are the ones you should be going after, not the innocent people that are fighting for Election Integrity!

wow that is extremely shook

mdemone
Mar 14, 2001

MockingQuantum posted:

ramaswamy never had a chance to begin with, the chudosphere is probably just fine with him being a sort of captive figurehead to pretend they're not all racist, but if the rubber ever met the road and he was the forerunner (presumably, because trump died badly) I doubt trump's base could ever bring themselves to actually vote for a non-white person for president. and I think he's just a few degrees too kooky for the anti-trumpers and people who consider themselves reasonable republicans

I don't understand what kind of dumbass he is if he really thinks he can get elected in America as a Hindu. Just unbelievable ignorance of basic reality.

mdemone
Mar 14, 2001

Ben Nerevarine posted:

surely the average GOP voter will accept a Hindu as president, surely

I know right? the gently caress is he even doing

mdemone
Mar 14, 2001

Isentropy posted:

there’s a thing you usually mostly see in Canada where immigrant Indian communities define themselves and their whiteness in opposition to black culture while still appropriating it, especially when Indian culture wasn’t seen as cool (see: Nav)

so if you define being white as not black, which Ramaswamy probably does, you don’t see any problem with running for GOP president

and must be there's nobody around him who wants the grift to end, so might as well just take the ride

I do not get it.

mdemone
Mar 14, 2001

smarxist posted:

fun fact she was the prosecutor who lost the case to put Woody Harrelson's dad in jail for assassinating a federal judge for money

there are only about 250 people in the world, apparently

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mdemone
Mar 14, 2001

smarxist posted:

i met les claypool one time at a lovely bar gig in west virginia, he was pounding cheap draught beer at the bar and i said "holy poo poo, les claypool, primus loving sucks man" and he told me he doesn't appreciate that little meme and that irony was "a dried beshitted rear end on a callow man"

that's a p good Claypool story though