Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

CaptainBeefart
Mar 28, 2016

They should have put the text Trump under his photo so I know his relation to Trump.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CaptainBeefart
Mar 28, 2016

Or maybe Your Favorite President

CaptainBeefart
Mar 28, 2016

Bethamphetamine posted:

TROOF

All of these Biden Administration bogus trials and cases, including the locals, should be brought after the 2024 Presidential Election. What they have done is already Election Interference, but if the trials are held before the Election, then it would be Interference on a scale never seen in our Country before.

Biden going after the local milk people now? :stare:

CaptainBeefart
Mar 28, 2016

Lol

CaptainBeefart
Mar 28, 2016

CaptainBeefart
Mar 28, 2016

All Biden knows is king fu, peepee in my coke, and feng shui. SAD!!

CaptainBeefart
Mar 28, 2016

ex post facho posted:

I would sue the everliving gently caress out of the county, the cops, and the state, and i would win easily, if I were that paper's owners

One of the owners died from the stress of it all.

CaptainBeefart
Mar 28, 2016

Ooooooh

CaptainBeefart
Mar 28, 2016

emfive posted:

frying food on a stove makes my glasses dirty, well not dirty exactly, grease-covered

I am going to wash them in my ultrasonic glasses washing tank

Have fun Plinky

CaptainBeefart
Mar 28, 2016

DryGoods posted:

Lipze absolutely DESTROYED the other thread. Tragic. Survivors just slinking back here. Shameful.

Link?

CaptainBeefart
Mar 28, 2016

Harton posted:

local venue wants me to come to the show Saturday and learn their system so I can fill in when their normal guy is unavailable.

band playing the show is my buddy’s band who I did sound for a month ago. They didn’t even get me this gig it’s totally random, so I’m gonna surprise them Saturday by being there and hopefully I did a good enough job they will vouch for me and I’ll be in.

I think I can do this man

That's awesome!

But also, you should sabotage your buddies bands set. Plug the reverb into sustain or another musical term. Put a fart filter on the bass output. You'll figure it out!

😈

CaptainBeefart
Mar 28, 2016

Harton posted:

lmao they are literally recording a live album that night I’m pretty sure. Video and Audio lmao

Lol. At least toss in a goatse on the psych projector visuals, it'll open some third eyes.

CaptainBeefart
Mar 28, 2016

Who? What?

CaptainBeefart
Mar 28, 2016

I'm gonna assume LTJ is the rebrand of Bon Appetit.

CaptainBeefart
Mar 28, 2016

./Trump.trump

CaptainBeefart
Mar 28, 2016

What

CaptainBeefart
Mar 28, 2016

Lol

CaptainBeefart
Mar 28, 2016

I feel like that should be her decision.

CaptainBeefart
Mar 28, 2016

Thoatse posted:

i only saw frog brigade once i can remember at least, it was at the pheonix in petaluma which is a local gig for him (*he lives in sebastepol). i remember meeting him after the show when i was at the bar and went up for a drink, tried to buy him a beer but he was all nah which makes sense cause if he had one every time some wasted bro that met him tried to buy him one he'd be dead already and we kinda laughed about that it was p cool

*was living in sonoma back then and a good friend used to nanny for les/his family (our other friend was tom waits's nanny) and one time when he was out of town the girl that was the nanny had to deal w/some emergency stuff and sent her boyfriend to go feed the dogs (kids and wife were with him he had 2 gorgeous chesepekes) and he dragged me and another buddy of ours along. lives in a modest nice house in a regular neighborhood, a nice one with lots of space between houses but still a regular neighborhood. thumbed through his music collection, lots of dead bootlegs and other jamband stuff along with a solid collection of about everything else and naturally a nice stereo. was hungry af but the only thing to eat was corn chips so we monched those chilling in the hot tub and spent some time hands cupped against the glass peeping into the locked recording studio in the cabana out by the pool. all the famous basses right there hanging next to each other, drumset/keys/mics/lots of guitars and assorted hand drums and synths and pedals and assorted percussion insts, etc... we sure thought we were cool stoned as hell gawking through the glass at it all lol. welp, that's my story thanks for listening

That's pretty cool.

CaptainBeefart
Mar 28, 2016

Since when are greedy capitalists a bad thing to these people?

CaptainBeefart
Mar 28, 2016

The lurkers are in the other thread.

CaptainBeefart
Mar 28, 2016

Schmoe Cwead posted:

the best part of the spike jonze one is they had the beastie boys record commentary for their videos but they get snowed in at the studio so end up doing commentary on all the videos and its hilarious

Lol

CaptainBeefart
Mar 28, 2016

This video gives me big 'hanging in the electronics section of Walmart while my parents do their weekly shopping' vibes.

This one too.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fiBLgEx6svA

CaptainBeefart
Mar 28, 2016

i am harry posted:

I once found duke nulem and quake cds on a shelf there, no cases or anything just two discs randomly on a shelf

played great

Hell yeah

CaptainBeefart
Mar 28, 2016

Lol

CaptainBeefart
Mar 28, 2016

a.lo deserves another chance.

Looking forward to your September thread, a.lo-op, heh.

CaptainBeefart
Mar 28, 2016

drat I kind of want one now

CaptainBeefart
Mar 28, 2016

HUGE PUBES A PLUS posted:

The witches who spent 7 years casting binding spells on trump are taking a celebratory lap.

They had nothing to do with it.

CaptainBeefart
Mar 28, 2016

Lol

CaptainBeefart
Mar 28, 2016

grim jello

CaptainBeefart
Mar 28, 2016

If a.lo had a soul that'd be it.

CaptainBeefart
Mar 28, 2016

Woah

CaptainBeefart
Mar 28, 2016

My sources say the death penalty, for forum shenanigans, being considered for @.lo. I am pro-poster and take no pleasure in reporting this.

CaptainBeefart
Mar 28, 2016

If you see PFC Warn a Poster

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CaptainBeefart
Mar 28, 2016

That's just Lana Del Ray