Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Durf
Aug 16, 2017

Bearjew posted:

BIG NEWS

PO BOY

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Durf
Aug 16, 2017

neutral milf hotel posted:

DONALD TRUMP JUST loving DIED

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XrP6U6JjAUg

Durf
Aug 16, 2017

Donald Trump succesfully avoided prosecution by finally allowing his finite energy to be depleted

his corpse will be preserved and put on display at the Trump National Golf Club Bedminster, next to the buffet

Durf
Aug 16, 2017

lol at Giuliani being at the top of the co-conspirators

quite a character arc from america's mayor to black ooze leaking crime goblin

Durf
Aug 16, 2017

is Individual 1 Stephen Miller

quote:

Act 1. On or about the 4th day ofNovember 2020, DONALD JOHN TRUMP made a nationally televised speech falsely declaring victory in the 2020 presidential election. Approximately four days earlier, on or about October 31, 2020, DONALD JOHN TRUMP discussed a draft speech with unindicted co-conspirator Individual l, whose identity is known to the Grand Jury, that falsely declared victory and falsely claimed voter fraud. The speech was an overt act in furtherance of the conspiracy.

also I'm assuming Sidney Powell isn't listed because she flipped?

Durf
Aug 16, 2017

Plinkey posted:

lol i was thinking of Kayleigh McEnany for some reason

i confused jenna ellis with that drunk woman who sat next to Rudy as he shat his pants

Durf
Aug 16, 2017

mdemone posted:

Powell is listed, she's charged

ya nm just saw this

Durf
Aug 16, 2017

mdemone posted:

Lol I know there's no reason to care about Greg Gutfeld or what he says but apparently he went on a thing today about how there wouldn't be any crime if women ceased to exist. Now that's high-quality brain worm.

these people are desperate for mainstream attention outside their usual audience of senior citizens and will chase that high wherever it leads

his holocaust comments got him noticed outside the chudosphere and now he's riding that snake into eventual cancellation and his own show on X: The Everything App

Durf
Aug 16, 2017

this is the official Trump theme

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oMYEY3X1MOc

Durf
Aug 16, 2017

lol he nevert paid those little girls

ART OF THE DEAL BABY :smugdon:

Durf
Aug 16, 2017

Durf
Aug 16, 2017

jesus christ

Durf
Aug 16, 2017

lol what are they doing

it's 2023 admit no wrong, respond with a fart emoji and challenge him to a fistfight

Durf
Aug 16, 2017

reminder that founder James O'Keefe blew all their money on his dreams to direct a musical, then tried to recover with this

https://twitter.com/willsommer/status/1690003146762792960

Durf
Aug 16, 2017

Schmoe Cwead posted:

i wore out these dvds when i was in high school

so many good music vids

Jonze and Gondry's were overflowing with fun stuff. I loved Cunningham's style but his was a bit light on content, which continued with the followup disc unfortunately

Gondry's early french catalogue is so good

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ceNf9qJjgc

Schmoe Cwead posted:

the best part of the spike jonze one is they had the beastie boys record commentary for their videos but they get snowed in at the studio so end up doing commentary on all the videos and its hilarious

lol yeah they spend a lot of time insinuating that Academy Award Nominee Jonze took advantage of them and owes them money

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Durf
Aug 16, 2017

Spergin Morlock posted:

I wonder if intelligence services ever upload manuals for another countrys equipment and submit them to the war thunder forums just to gently caress with them

Vonnegut's Report on the Barnhouse Effect only with nerds and a lovely war simulator