Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

Bethamphetamine posted:

TROOF

Can you believe it? This failed District Attorney from Atlanta, Fani Willis, where murders and other violent crime soars daily to new record highs, is charging me with 2020 Presidential Election Interference. No, Fani, the only Election Interference was done by those that Rigged and Stole the Election. Those are the ones you should be going after, not the innocent people that are fighting for Election Integrity!

if this guy would just talk in anything but absolutes, he might have been able to keep his bullshit act up

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

WeaponX posted:

why are we doing the 2024 election when the my pillow guy is still working on 2020?

i think we have the 5th conference that's going to reveal bombshell evidence that overturns everything coming up, very excited

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

ArmZ posted:

2 terms, 2 threads. simple as.

i'm a simple guy, i see a trump thread, i post.

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

Stereotype posted:

i can't tell the two trump threads apart

i'm seein' double here, 4 trump threads!

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

mogwai posted:

ah, the highest rated of the trump threads

these ratings are a hoax perpetuated by the biggest criminal in election history!

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
2 trumps 1 forum

edit: same result, metaphorically

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

Spergin Morlock posted:

I'd like to never see a picture of Sidney Powell again. Please God. No more.

fun fact she was the prosecutor who lost the case to put Woody Harrelson's dad in jail for assassinating a federal judge for money

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

UFOTacoMan posted:

Sidney Powell has a house close to wear I work and whenever she comes up I'm always thinking about if she's home at that house right now just over there

*points*

Go knock :)

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
Ron DeSantis loses all court cases against Disney, Bob Iger makes him gently caress the green m&m on live TV like the first episode of Black Mirror

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

Lpzie posted:

u really love that show don't u...

it's like one of my only recent TV pop culture references

otherwise i gotta talk simpsons/the wire/seinfeld

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

and then everyone stood and cheered, and airbud came out and shook my hand

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
thinking about just lying in every post, never telling the truth, making crazy poo poo up, maybe i'll become President, idk, i got a brother out west in Green Bay who started doing the Costanza "opposite of your instincts" thing from that seinfeld episode and he's now the district manager of a regional car wash chain

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
new bit idea: when i introduce myself to people, i say i'm an abortionist. if they ask what it means, i say that i advocate for the right of pregnant people to have abortions whenever they want for any reason, including hateful ones like racism or spite

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
good thread/project
https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=4020471&pagenumber=2704#lastpost

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

oh not that post, the thread, they're donating to Maui victims because gently caress trump

go give them some money and post for trump

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
i met les claypool one time at a lovely bar gig in west virginia, he was pounding cheap draught beer at the bar and i said "holy poo poo, les claypool, primus loving sucks man" and he told me he doesn't appreciate that little meme and that irony was "a dried beshitted rear end on a callow man"

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

he's right

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

Mr Hootington posted:

It happens all the time. In fact hunter biden did the same thing.

do you even know what angle you're shooting for anymore

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

neutral milf hotel posted:

everyone of these pictures of trump is beautiful

Forbidden Trumps

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
just post in both threads who cares

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
you loving novices

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
you know what's a cool music video look? when you sing the song sped up a bit while stuff is happening around you, and then they slow it in the video so that you sing normally while slow stuff happens around you

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CmlnO1EwCT4

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
we were spitballing a 90's babe tier list, and i realized you could probably start so many fights with one

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
i'll give you the other three, but Dee Snider is hideous

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

Serfer posted:

even cooler when you learn your whole song in reverse syllables so you can sing normally while in reverse

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wqVsfGQ_1SU

yessss one of my faves

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
and of course its a Spike Jonze video, because Spike Jonze is basically the greatest artist of our generation but will never get full due

edit:
i guess that's a bit hyperbolic, ONE OF THE GREATEST, but yeah, not enough respect on that dude's name

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

Schmoe Cwead posted:

the best part of the spike jonze one is they had the beastie boys record commentary for their videos but they get snowed in at the studio so end up doing commentary on all the videos and its hilarious

his credit list on wiki for every type of medium and collab is like pages and pages long of cool poo poo with cool people from the late 90s to now

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

An Apple A Gay posted:

post a drinking song

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NYwoDEZ8hdw

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
bro hymn, shout out if you ever lost a bro

(rip Vince)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sjHYAVeFwGw

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

HUGE PUBES A PLUS posted:

:hmmyes:

this is the rear end in a top hat who started a cop fellowship made up of richard mack degenerates to disrupt the 2024 election

why is he all washed out in the photo

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

External Organs posted:

Fringe was a great show

White Tulip ;_;

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

this image gives me the same feels as nerds get from that dumb futurama dog

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

the milk machine posted:

ah yes the virgin futurama likers vs the chad jj abrams fans, tale as old as time

chad / virgin is a spectrum not a binary :colbert:

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

the milk machine posted:

the available memetic evidence does not support this assertion!

the meme captures the relationship in a collapsed wave function where the relative position between the compared entities is fixed, but this doesn't negate the broader nuances!!!!

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
oh my god second chance bail bonds lol

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

sallow faced evil nanny oval office in a BBC2 TV special

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

lol