Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!
i shall await their coming modbrain & meltdown with eagerness

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!
my only regret was i wasn't at my computer when vyelkin posted and i could have silent edited the OP to be goatse.

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!

F Stop Fitzgerald posted:

who the hell is eXXon

vox nihili: og trump thread/succzone, more classical cspam style election ppv watcher guy, post all over now bunch in doomsday econ
fosorb: og trump thread (still has squizzle av) -> now covid thread guy mostly
Exxon is a more recent (very relative term) cspammer. last few years? D&D/CSPAM crossover i think.

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!
trumpthread old guard is The Party of C-SPAM

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!
now that i think about it i don't recognize vyelkin off the bat thinking like 4 years back or more but he recognizes exxon... bet this bastard is canadian

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!

Probably Magic posted:

Isn't that the guy who didn't pay his maid?

whiskeyjuvenile, unless there more maid men in cspam

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!

biceps crimes posted:

reading snark and sass and pants making GBS threads from depressed 40 year old shut-ins all day ftw

mods hugging & kissing 40 yo cynics, pointing & smiling

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!

fosborb posted:

i keep a spreadsheet (office 365) to make sure i only probe when people have the sun above them

this would make people rage easily