Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

haunted bong
Jun 24, 2007

cagliostr0 posted:

ground and pound techniques borrowed from donkey Kong in smash Brothers.

this is a beautiful mental image tyvm

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

haunted bong
Jun 24, 2007

CM Punk heard about the dwarves in Warhammer having a Book of Grudges and thought “yep, what a concept, i could use a little feud myself and we could all use a little fiiiiiight

haunted bong
Jun 24, 2007

haunted bong
Jun 24, 2007

haunted bong
Jun 24, 2007

Lid posted:

https://twitter.com/FightfulSelect/status/1696350529062916389?s=20

Their names are bald and hair no that's too obvious let's just call them ftr

I know what they meant, but I read that tweet as CM Punk saying "I hate being here" and other wrestlers chiming in "I hate you being here, too"

haunted bong
Jun 24, 2007

Rarity posted:

According to the actual article that is what it meant

lmao, i didnt even read the article.

but once again, and i cannot stress this part enough, lmao

haunted bong
Jun 24, 2007

WHAT DO MY KNUCKLES SAY?

haunted bong
Jun 24, 2007

Big Coffin Hunter posted:

I will watch you fight CM Punk

I will watch you watch him fight CM Punk

haunted bong
Jun 24, 2007

:eyepop:

haunted bong
Jun 24, 2007

Long-Time Lurker posted:

"Flestlee Squeeze" deserves to be on Orange's titantron.

:hmmyes:

haunted bong
Jun 24, 2007

jesus WEP posted:

Joe is the loving boss, give me a Joe/MJF feud and let them both drop as many bitchy references to punk as they like

book it tony

haunted bong
Jun 24, 2007

A Fancy Hat posted:

I need to know what Joe said to Punk to get him to do the match. This will be the greatest mystery in wrestling history to me.

“I’m the juggernaut, bitch”

haunted bong
Jun 24, 2007

Collison opening up with colt cabana eating a muffin before the camera cuts to Renee interviewing Ricky Starks before he goes to the ring to challenge steamboat

haunted bong
Jun 24, 2007

shiksa posted:

look maybe its not the reaction that All Elite Wrestling would wish for me to have, but the image of Ricky starks stalking old man ricky steamboat all around the building, belt in hand, bc punk isn't there to save him anymore, is so gd funny

:hmmyes:

haunted bong
Jun 24, 2007

but at what cost

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

haunted bong
Jun 24, 2007