Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

keithy george
Jan 8, 2008

nexas posted:

This is kind of where I am with him as well. It's weird, because I like some of the stuff Punk preaches about (Trans rights, workers rights etc) but it feels like he's doing it just so he can say he's on the right side of history without doing the leg work to back those words up.
I've wondered if it's a bit weird of him to point to the trans rights sign while he's working heel, but I am just an empty headed gently caress.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

keithy george
Jan 8, 2008

shiksa posted:

personally I would like a world where heels and faces can agree on trans ppls humanity, would be a welcome break tbh
I’ll drink to that

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

how can someone married to aj lee be so angry all the time
Crazy is his superpower

keithy george
Jan 8, 2008

Punk always knew what he was doing and pushed it as far as he thought he could get away with. Had the world at his feet, given the keys to the kingdom and couldn’t help but get drunk with power to the max.

Can’t believe I didn’t check my phone before bed.

https://youtu.be/qVFUgYfLhZI?si=35XG0TyXslTLVuA6