Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

posting about posters.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

you're confused. cm punk is wrestling at wembley. he's not this guy

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

he said "a lot of the time" the reason dana gets mad about the idea of paying fighters more, is because they were just given a ton of money under the table. this is a made up lie by cm punk. he said it solely to hurt the little guys even just a tiny bit more.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

if there was really a piss baby cm punk probably would consider its life really important until it was actually born and then hey would fight to make sure the "piss baby" has thew orst life possible.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

drat, jack perry attacked punk because of hearing all the news about how soft he was and punk choked him out. you have to be an extremely little child to have that happen to you from phil brooks.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Chris James 2 posted:

He and Dave said from the start this would happen again, were told for a month (especially by posters in the sub) it wouldn’t, and it happened again literally during the preshow

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

The Quest to Beat jimmypoopins

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

mjf had the chicago crowd more than punk did when they sparred on the microphone months ago. large groups of people who share something in common are only perpetually proud of a hosed up loser dickhead if the commonality is political. being chicagoan isn't enough

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

it was several years ago possibly. don't even read any of this. i probably made the entire thing up

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

That DICK! posted:

flestlee squeeze

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

he ought to get minussed if you know what i mean. not a threat or wish for anything very bad. i was thinking on the level of being removed from a building or banned from an event. don't put words in my mouth

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

it seems like this one is a work to me.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

anyone talk about cm punk saying dusty rhodes loved him and terry funk loved him so it doesn't matter who hates him? and he said owen hart called him in 1997 and said you look cool in that pic with stone cold.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Long-Time Lurker posted:

Give it a week. The main AEW thread is going to be dominated by people doing mental gymnastics to defend Punk and making sure to discourage any negative Punk sentiment the same way AEW confiscates anti-Punk signs lol.

that sucks dog dick.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008