Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!

loving wild that he still went for the lariat after that botch

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

he has the anaconda vise right there, sure it also looks kinda lovely but he's at least guaranteed to not poo poo out a vital organ or turn his grandpa bones to dust attempting it

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

Chris James 2 posted:

They really cared about giving Punk the fight and were upset/thought Mike didn't take it seriously, which definitely wasn't helped by the pop for weed that came after

They wound up firing him this January despite him having a fight left on his deal, although it may at least partially have had something to do with Jake Shields fighting him at a training facility last month because Jackson called him a Nazi https://mmajunkie.usatoday.com/2023/01/ufc-news-mike-jackson-released

Tony you fuckin nerd I know you're reading this and I need you to understand that you have the opportunity to do the funniest thing that has ever been done in wrestling

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

punks mma matches did provide this absolutely excellent and strangely prescient photo

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

Shard posted:

hehe yes more give me more.

np bud

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

paranoia and explosive anger are two hallmark symptoms of CTE, CM Punchdrunk

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

El Generico posted:

At this point, all I wish is that the next guy he tries this with beats the absolute dogshit out of him

He pointedly avoids crossing dudes he knows would loving truck him lmao, Mox poo poo all over him on live TV and big timed him into jobbing and oddly enough he hasn't pie faced ol JYYYYYYOOOOOOONNNNN yet.

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

Long-Time Lurker posted:

He is still actively trying to gently caress with Hangman despite being deathly scared of him though lol.

trying to goad a guy into a working a match with you is very different from trying to fistfight a guy in the back

Stall_19 posted:

Unless something happened before that incident, I'm blaming Perry. You know that guy holds grudges and doesn't let any slight go, so why antagonize him?

because it's loving funny and punk is a dork

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

Long-Time Lurker posted:

Did they confiscate any anti-Punk signs at All In? I saw "Best in the World at Being a Bitch" in the front row during Punk's entrance.

security took that sign iirc

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

A Fancy Hat posted:

Punk is loving wild, holy poo poo. It’s just equal parts frustrating and hilarious that a guy who made his name from being edgy and anti-authoritarian is now demanding full respect from his peers at all time and apparently got bothered by an in-joke that only us extremely online weirdos would even understand.

never forget that punk is absolutely an extremely online weirdo, the dude was a LiveJournal poster, posting is in his blood

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

Long-Time Lurker posted:

Security need not worry, Punk will only stir poo poo with Hangman when he's not in the building.

at any moment he could snap and revert to his years of mma training and grab a front facelock

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

Long-Time Lurker posted:

https://www.hausofwrestling.com/2023/08/28/no-one-from-aew-met-cm-punk-at-heathrow-airport-exclusive/

Lol @ that Punk preemptively leaked the story about him arriving late in London in order to justify it (he wanted time to hang out with Larry the Dog and his wife) and shift the focus on the AEW crew not waiting for him at the airport (I wager it's because it's all hands on deck at the stadium).

THEY DIDN'T FIRE ME I QUIT

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

The Myth: cm punk is a hardscrabble man of the streets, who fought his way to the top

The Reality: cm punk whines that he didn't get a private car, utterly baffled by public transit and unable to find one of the largest arenas on the continent

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

crying screaming punk Tony's office while Tony frantically mashes the "Release The Miro" button under his desk

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

I will fight CM Punk.

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

I will hit Punk with the fabled Shoot GTS

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

Rhonne posted:

Don't worry you guys, Punk is out there getting advice on how to be a real locker room leader from a real expert.

https://twitter.com/WrestlingHumble/status/1696953323935642091

nightmare blunt rotation

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

A Fancy Hat posted:

Have Roddy take on more Punk-like mannerisms. Ask people if they have a problem. Complain about people when you know they're not nearby to address your complaints. Complain about problems you've created yourself.

is this not what he's already doing?

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

punk wandering aimlessly backstage, constantly rotating his perfectly round glass smooth brain about every comment to see if someone has a problem

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

JethroMcB posted:

How do you fire the guy at your glorified t-shirt company who manages to move the most t-shirts

(Seriously, it probably boils down to contracts. Genuine lol if they really do have him on-camera yelling "I QUIT" at TK though)

by kicking him the gently caress out the door

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

hes gonna post through it

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

punk knew he was done when Tony called him up and said "Cactus Jack Perry says hello"

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

CM Punk got his whole dick and balls destroyed, fought a kid, and got fired. rip.

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

punk's gonna ask to come back to the fed and Vince is just gonna play his own theme into the phone

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

Punk just dropped his new theme for the indies

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lbd4YMBY4WM