Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Zombie Lemur
Jul 6, 2009

Empyrean empties

A Fancy Hat posted:

Have Roddy take on more Punk-like mannerisms. Ask people if they have a problem. Complain about people when you know they're not nearby to address your complaints. Complain about problems you've created yourself.

Have him loudly proclaim that he's the Best Friend in the World to Adam Cole over and over.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zombie Lemur
Jul 6, 2009

Empyrean empties
A source close to CM Punk was quoted as saying "and another thing: im not mad. please dont put in the wrestling observer that i got mad."

Zombie Lemur
Jul 6, 2009

Empyrean empties
Imagining Punk taking the wrong gummies and then texting everyone for advice because the floor is really far away now like a friend of mine did.

Except he's on the top turnbuckle instead of the couch.

Zombie Lemur
Jul 6, 2009

Empyrean empties
The static at the beginning of Punk's entrance is louder than the normal version of Cult of Personality because of the noise from all of the TV monitors he knocks over before he comes out.

Zombie Lemur
Jul 6, 2009

Empyrean empties
Too bad he doesn't have a friend with a popular podcast, he could've gone on there and shared his side of the story.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zombie Lemur
Jul 6, 2009

Empyrean empties
I hope a few months from now we find out that Ace Steel is somehow still employed.