Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle
remember when he tried to do a buckshot lariat and his entire body turned into dust

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

Punch McLightning posted:

fragile ego, fragile body, weak mind, weak spirit

one of the greatest wrestling promo lines ever, just ice cold

also lol PUNK!

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

World Princess posted:

I just wonder if his next public meltdown will happen at All Out or All In because he can't seem to help himself.

its an aew tradition

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

TV Zombie posted:

Did Punk ever respond to that Mox promo about fragility and weakness?

fragile fanbase, fragile contract, weak draw, weak theme music

- charles montgomery punk

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

1glitch0 posted:

BEST IN THE WORLD

i will have you know it is actually essential to call back to a feud from a promotion no one watched 10 years ago with these broken old dudes, also you dont really need to know anything other than they hate each other, this is good actually

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

Shard posted:

How is weed supposed to make you a better fighter to the point where you have an unfair advantage over your opponent and a decision should be overturned?

being straight edge means youre better than someone else, i heard some old man say it

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

1glitch0 posted:

Once you realize that Punk is working the marks with his "good political beliefs" and laughing his rear end off when people buy his sincere act a lot of pieces fall into place about the guy.

i dont think punk is any worse than secretly centrist lib/libertarian but like, yeah lol cmon its rasslin yall we all know the deal

i dont think he would be insincere abt terry funk, terry funk loving ruled and was a real life legend, thats just real

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

"Lid" posted:

Their names are bald and hair no that's too obvious let's just call them ftr

man, they let ftr win at wembley over the bucks after hair went all mad max and their best buddy punk is a constant source of backstage drama, I dont want to hear ftr bald whine about a single gd thing for the rest of his career, seems like his clique has it pretty good over there

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

TV Zombie posted:

Something else that annoyed me is when Punk claimed that he was the heart, soul and spirit of AEW when AEW started before him. He's telling a lie.

Being suspended before Chicago shows may put TK in a bind. Punk is a draw there and I wonder if TK would be worried if public opinion in Chicago and low sales would cause TK to unsuspend Punk for these shows.

aew started in (the distant suburbs of) Chicago and they ran it over and over before punk was ever a possibility

he's simply not *that* important to all of this

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

its actually everyone else's fault for not walking on eggshells enough and for not treating him like the second coming of christ every waking moment

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

keithy george posted:

I've wondered if it's a bit weird of him to point to the trans rights sign while he's working heel, but I am just an empty headed gently caress.

personally I would like a world where heels and faces can agree on trans ppls humanity, would be a welcome break tbh

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

haunted bong posted:

Collison opening up with colt cabana eating a muffin before the camera cuts to Renee interviewing Ricky Starks before he goes to the ring to challenge steamboat

look maybe its not the reaction that All Elite Wrestling would wish for me to have, but the image of Ricky starks stalking old man ricky steamboat all around the building, belt in hand, bc punk isn't there to save him anymore, is so gd funny

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

Gaz-L posted:

I think whether or not Punk sues is down to if the video is damning. Because if it is, AEW could easily choose to fight it in court instead of settling and he'd lose his rear end.

oh the video has got to be loving godawful for punk if aews lawyers were immediately like "yeah, fire him, right now, for cause" after a "week long investigation" that opened on Monday prolly closed on Thursday and the night before a big ppv

he's probably doing the dx "suck it" taunts in Tony's face in between punching jungle jack alternatingly in the throat and dick