Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

TV Zombie
Sep 6, 2011

Burying all the trauma from past nights
Burying my anger in the past

Did Punk ever respond to that Mox promo about fragility and weakness?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TV Zombie
Sep 6, 2011

I am kind of envious of Punk being able to punk out those who he has a a disagreement with, without experiencing any repercussions.

TV Zombie
Sep 6, 2011

Something else that annoyed me is when Punk claimed that he was the heart, soul and spirit of AEW when AEW started before him. He's telling a lie.

Being suspended before Chicago shows may put TK in a bind. Punk is a draw there and I wonder if TK would be worried if public opinion in Chicago and low sales would cause TK to unsuspend Punk for these shows.

TV Zombie
Sep 6, 2011

I feel like if Punk learned to sincerely apologize about things and learned that you cannot command respect but that you earn respect through your actions and speech...and that then people may take your advice but that even if they don't, they should be able to learn from their mistakes... he could be a better person.

TV Zombie
Sep 6, 2011

How do you lunge at your boss and not get fired?

Also what did Joe say that calmed Punk enough to do that match and have him look a little happy after the match?