Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

BigBallChunkyTime
Nov 25, 2011

Kyle Schwarber: World Series hero, Beefy Lad, better than you.

Illegal Hen
Punk is lucky Miro didn't take him up on that offer

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BigBallChunkyTime
Nov 25, 2011

Illegal Hen
I was the biggest Punk mark around when he signed, but cut his rear end loose already TK. JFC . If you have a cancer you cut it out. You don't feed and nurture it

BigBallChunkyTime
Nov 25, 2011

Illegal Hen

Bye Felicia

You've been back for, what, not even three months? Leave and never come back you whiny little bitch baby

BigBallChunkyTime fucked around with this message at 23:57 on Aug 29, 2023

BigBallChunkyTime
Nov 25, 2011

Illegal Hen

Purple Monkey posted:

I'm conflicted, on one hand Jungle Boy desperately needs this heel turn to freshen up his character. On the other hand if he did manage to get Punk to quit then he's the biggest baby face in wrestling

Jungle Bitch isn't a pillar and if TK cut him and Punk loose immediately AEW would be better for it

Imagine being such an incredible rear end in a top hat crybaby bitch that your #1 fan and biggest defender is done with your poo poo.

BigBallChunkyTime fucked around with this message at 15:39 on Aug 30, 2023

BigBallChunkyTime
Nov 25, 2011

Illegal Hen
I'm surprised he actually did it.

I marked like crazy when the signed him. But he's been nothing but a pain in the rear end liability and a cancer. gently caress you for trying to destroy AEW, Phil.

BigBallChunkyTime
Nov 25, 2011

Illegal Hen

Jiro posted:

I kept checking everywhere else to verify this to make sure it's real. Has there been any other confirmation from anywhere else? I wanna believe so bad but I've learned not to trust Twitter anymore.

:stonklol:

Literally AEW and Tony Khan himself.

Also Sean Ross Sapp for whatever that means to you

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BigBallChunkyTime
Nov 25, 2011

Illegal Hen
I don't think TK has ever outright ended a contract early before. So that tells you that a guy who insists on taking care of his people and seeing things through , and the biggest CM Punk mark in history feels so legally justified in terminating Phil that he is willing to fight the inevitable lawsuit that's coming.

I really want to see this fight video.