Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Gambit from the X-Men
May 12, 2001

a war boy standing alone in the desert blasting his mouth with cum from a dildo

JUNGLE BOY posted:

Just woke up from a dream about fighting my stepdad so it made me think about how much I hate the landlord punk

lol

on a roll since you became the sole jungle boy tbh

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gambit from the X-Men
May 12, 2001

counting the number of pepsi plunges Punk's fragile knees could handle before imploding on both of my knees

Gambit from the X-Men
May 12, 2001

i only regret that some AEW fans didn't get the chance to boo him live on this brief retirement tour

Gambit from the X-Men
May 12, 2001

Chris James 2 posted:

He took a shot at Hangman with the toy comment, at a show he knew Hangman was no longer in the building for, barely 2 weeks ago :rubby:

in the town Hangman calls home!

Gambit from the X-Men
May 12, 2001

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gambit from the X-Men
May 12, 2001

nexas posted:

This is kind of where I am with him as well. It's weird, because I like some of the stuff Punk preaches about (Trans rights, workers rights etc) but it feels like he's doing it just so he can say he's on the right side of history without doing the leg work to back those words up.

you can have actual good or great or even ideal politics and be completely unbearable in interpersonal relationships. it's in fact very common.