Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Purple Monkey
May 5, 2014

:phone:Hello
Punk hates real glass because it's still less fragile than him

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Purple Monkey
May 5, 2014

I'm conflicted, on one hand Jungle Boy desperately needs this heel turn to freshen up his character. On the other hand if he did manage to get Punk to quit then he's the biggest baby face in wrestling

Purple Monkey
May 5, 2014

BigBallChunkyTime posted:

Jungle Bitch isn't a pillar and if TK cut him and Punk loose immediately AEW would be better for it

Imagine being such an incredible rear end in a top hat crybaby bitch that your #1 fan and biggest defender is done with your poo poo.

Did he threaten to use real glass near you as well?

Purple Monkey
May 5, 2014

You would hope that having even one of his oldest friends in wrestling Ssmoa Joe seemingly being tired of his poo poo would be a wake up call but he's going to get the Colt Cabana treatment now

Purple Monkey
May 5, 2014

Fragile ego, fragile body, weak mind, void contract

Purple Monkey
May 5, 2014

Look in my eyes
What do you see
A pink slip from my boss Tony

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU