Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

he's a dumb baby

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

i could kick his rear end

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

That DICK! posted:

you'd beat up a dumb baby?

it's a work not a shoot

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

Eat This Glob posted:

as an mma fan first and foremost, id pay up to and including $200 for a ppv in which miro and punk shoot fight. a mega-strong fella with a sambo background would probably lawn dart into the floor

punk would win

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

SamuraiFoochs posted:

That dude on Twitter is still @ing me INSISTING the whole thing is a work LMFAO

Punk fans really are something else

its a work, brother

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

man driven from his home of world wrestling entertainment tried to fight for real and loses... doesnt feel so good and changes AEW! many such case

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

jesus WEP posted:

my man wtf are you talking about

jungle bitch

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

jungle boy should hit cm punk over the head with a blunt object in the ring

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

Joey McChrist posted:

this showed up on my fb feed lmao

lol

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

Lid posted:

I've had friends and dated people like Punk, right down to that their politics in a vacuum is great and allied, and they hold that nobility as righteousness which is fine. Until you get to realise they are human mine fields and that if you don't back them 100% even when they are being straight up abusive they will hammer down on you like a million bricks. It's toxic and horrible to experience because, and Punk explicitly does this, they will always state their behaviour is just a smoke screen by their enemies who can't concede they have the moral highground.

Right now Punk is still claiming he was right to choke and attack Perry because Perry shot on him over a glass spot that in Punk's own mind was protecting a young worker from injury and probably a level of paternalistic "don't do what I did" as when he was Perry's age he was working hour long TLCs with Chris Hero and bloodbaths with Raven.

And now he's not a Young Turk upstart yelling at the emperor but finds himself saying all the right political things and not realising you can both be progressive and a loving rear end in a top hat.

cm punk is a fuckboy

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

how can someone married to aj lee be so angry all the time

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

lol seeing the name phil and immediately picturing cm punk as the DSP of the wrestling world

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

how was i supposed to know attacking jungle boy would get me fired? its a beginners trap dood

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

Angry_Ed posted:

It's really shameful how he never grew up from being the guy LiveJournaling that he totally told a cop "WHAT DO MY KNUCKLES SAY"...19 years ago.

And now his fragile ego has gotten him fired from AEW which was willing to give him all the chances in the world apparently. I hope he gets some help to make him be less of a stupid rear end in a top hat but something tells me that's not happening.

In summation:

he's going to kick jeffrey's rear end

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

a.lo posted:

He will be back

wwe and ufc are the same company now... theres nowhere left for him to go

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

this spells disaster for senor joe at sacrifice

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014