Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Trying
Sep 26, 2019

you talk about one mil phil, big bill bill says I just kicked your rear end

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Trying
Sep 26, 2019

A spectacular rear end in a top hat for all senses of that phrase

Trying
Sep 26, 2019

the verisimilitude of his technique, shades of the great Shawn Michaels

Trying
Sep 26, 2019

They trained him wrong, as a joke.

Trying
Sep 26, 2019

Olive Garden is the true test of a man’s mettle

Trying
Sep 26, 2019

Lid posted:

If Punk wasn't straight edge I'm half convinced he's a tweaker given his behaviour.

doing the math on if you have ADHD speed makes you feel normal so if you mirror that then…

Trying
Sep 26, 2019

SilentChaz posted:

One nice (if unintentional) side effect of all this CM Punk drama is that it's distracting me from a medical emergency with one of my cats.

Lots of waiting for news on the cat so seeing what new poo poo Punk has stirred up (and the memes goons make in response) helps me pass the time.

stay safe, cat

Trying
Sep 26, 2019

graph posted:

now wheres the other

the highest quality fans

Trying
Sep 26, 2019

A Real Horse posted:

I would add Samoa Joe to this list. Like if they announced the main event for All Out was MJF vs Joe, my only thought would be "Yeah, this makes sense and will rule"

They should kayfabe giving Joe the fake title by saying Punk was disqualified for failing the drug test

Trying
Sep 26, 2019

OC reveals he’s secretly rich, turns heel and reveals his posh boy shoot name

That DICK! posted:

flestlee squeeze

Trying
Sep 26, 2019

Roderick Strong is Jon Arbuckle

Trying
Sep 26, 2019

philomena “cm” cunk

Adbot