Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

cagliostr0
Jun 8, 2020
Thinking about the time UFC scoured the Indies of North America in search of somebody bad enough to lose to crying man punk. Punk got beat up by a regional scrub. They then had him fight a photographer in the hope he could beat up a dude who stands there with a camera at weddings. The photographer made such a mockery of punk in the fight that he was sacked for bringing the sport into disrepute after using ground and pound techniques borrowed from donkey Kong in smash Brothers.

Punk is also weak in ability to not lose via TKO (terror)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cagliostr0
Jun 8, 2020

Open Marriage Night posted:

Make Mike Jackson the third Young Buck, and watch Punk have a meltdown.

This isn't quite developed enough. Book punk on the Halloween collision and have everyone wear w costume. Punk and ftr vs acclaimed and daddy rear end. Daddy rear end is in the cp Munk costume. Mid way through the match play a video of daddy rear end at home with a drink singing 'hes an rear end man' tunelessly. Cut back to the arena and cp Munk pulls off the mask to reveal Mike Jackson. Make it a swerve and work punk with it.

cagliostr0
Jun 8, 2020

Shard posted:

How is weed supposed to make you a better fighter to the point where you have an unfair advantage over your opponent and a decision should be overturned?

Matt riddle claimed only weed stopped him from beating his children so it improved his performance by ensuring he fought in the Octagon and not the oil dome.

cagliostr0
Jun 8, 2020

super macho dude posted:

Bumping this because I'm extremely excited to see Punk get outclassed again by Samoan Joe but in front of 80k+ screaming Brits this weekend.

His name is Joey samoey

cagliostr0
Jun 8, 2020
Lol into my eyes
What do you see
Security ejecting me

cagliostr0
Jun 8, 2020
Eagerly awaiting aew films presents 'the self destruction of cm punk:

cagliostr0
Jun 8, 2020
At what point do we find out punk got great medical care from wwe and he tried to get into a fight with dr maroon

cagliostr0
Jun 8, 2020

1glitch0 posted:

Also, Punk is NOT Jack Perry's boss and Jack almost assuredly got permission from his real boss to do the spot, probably twice, for an angle which, and I feel I cannot overstate this point, CM Punk was not a loving part of!

I wonder why punk is so scared of Orange Cassidy considering he's done glass spots a fair bit.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cagliostr0
Jun 8, 2020
I'm a Miro truther, the security was to protect cm punk from Miro and punk wants to quit because he knows Miro will break his back and make him humble if he stays