Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Tampa Bae
Aug 23, 2021

Please, this is all I have

Long-Time Lurker posted:

Everyone is being deranged about CM Punk, except for me, the person who is performing mental gymnastics and projection in the name of defending the unnecessary backstage drama brewed by Punk.
True I can't believe all these goons spend so much time thinking about CM Punk when they could be reading books

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tampa Bae
Aug 23, 2021

Please, this is all I have

Shard posted:

I decided to look it up. With his time off punk has wrestled for 17 years and mix has wrestled for 19 lol.
yeah but CM Punk wrote a Fantastic Four comic book in his off time and Mox only wrote a good book

(If you have the money buy Mox's audible reading of his book it rules)