Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

Prokhor Zakharov posted:

he has the anaconda vise right there, sure it also looks kinda lovely but he's at least guaranteed to not poo poo out a vital organ or turn his grandpa bones to dust attempting it
guaranteed is a strong word

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

lmfao, it will never stop

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

Purple Monkey posted:

Punk hates real glass because it's still less fragile than him

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

jerry was a bad promoter

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

BigBallChunkyTime posted:

Jungle Bitch isn't a pillar and if TK cut him and Punk loose immediately AEW would be better for it

Imagine being such an incredible rear end in a top hat crybaby bitch that your #1 fan and biggest defender is done with your poo poo.
my man wtf are you talking about

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

Carwash oval office posted:

My youngest kid doesn’t get to see most of AEW, but he is in love with Orange Cassidy. Sadly, he made this sign last night and is now banned from Collision.
mods rename carwash oval office to flestlee squeeze tia

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

Joe is the loving boss, give me a Joe/MJF feud and let them both drop as many bitchy references to punk as they like

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

I terminated Punk’s contract as I felt his behaviour wasn’t good enough. #AEWCollision Trios Title match TONIGHT!

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

imo give ace steel a promotion just as an extra gently caress you

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

still overpriced