Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

lol

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

World Princess posted:

I just wonder if his next public meltdown will happen at All Out or All In because he can't seem to help himself.

Hey, there's also a joint Dynamite/Collision taping next week he can start airing some weird grievances on after telling Cactus Jack Perry that's a little too extreme for him, brother

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

lol they took that one guys sign that said Hangman and Punk should be friends

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

Long-Time Lurker posted:

Had to check whether Punk really said this and lol, he did.

It's cool he had on a SAG t shirt

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

Look, sometimes you just have to cut unprompted promos out of nowhere making GBS threads on other main eventers, sometimes you have to fight someone for making a reference without even naming you

all while doing a hulk hogan tribute act in public

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

Long-Time Lurker posted:

It's wild that the commentators do acknowledge Punk draws either a divisive or hostile crowd but AEW is resorting to removing fan signs and only cutting to cheering fans when Punk is on.

You can take signs. You can only sweeten a crowd in post

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

Prokhor Zakharov posted:

I will fight CM Punk.

I will watch you fight CM Punk

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

lmao

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

I can't imagine Punk could have been convinced to go out there to do a job

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

Long-Time Lurker posted:

https://twitter.com/DrainBamager/status/1697566526143135798?t=LGsKDT5idU_05E0lbBSXyw&s=19

Punk heard Perry's explanation and thought he was making a dig at his excuse for shooting on Hangman in Greensboro.

If it was I'm an even bigger fan of Cactus Jack Perry now

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

how was i supposed to know attacking jungle boy would get me fired? its a beginners trap dood

Should have fought Sammy like everyone else

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

Punk is going to main event WM40 putting Roman over