Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Goblin Queen
Mar 6, 2006

Goblin deez nuts amirite ladies?
I just wonder if his next public meltdown will happen at All Out or All In because he can't seem to help himself.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Goblin Queen
Mar 6, 2006

I can't stand how he tries to portray himself as the calm, rational adult in the room, meanwhile he can't stop generating bad press for the company

Goblin Queen
Mar 6, 2006

Punk seems like the kind of guy that would get nothing out of professional help besides a new therapy based vocabulary to justify his tantrums and aggression.

Also he should keep trying to start something with Miro, that's going to end hilariously.

Goblin Queen
Mar 6, 2006

I hope they show the tape this weekend

Goblin Queen
Mar 6, 2006

Look in my eyes
What do you see?
CM Punk needs therapy