Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The Saucer Hovers
May 16, 2005

nazis got into vaporwave? :golgo:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Korean Boomhauer
Sep 4, 2008

Al! posted:

old heads have the original pink hat he had to stop using because the nazis were really into vaporwave at the time

lmfao no way

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

yeah I gotta hear the story because all I could find were comments from redditors sad the pink hats didn't last

quote:

Just got one, but frankly, the pink vaporwave hats are 10000x better and you really should've pushed it. Alt right affiliation my rear end, it's just fear from your camp that the media would be given something to chew on. Hint: if the American public is too dumb to see past that then you have no chance to win anyway. Should've offered the pink hats.

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

https://frawleya.medium.com/the-art-of-slogans-math-google-andrew-yang-humanity-first-and-a-new-way-forward-cc194b14ad29

quote:

Andrew Yang’s campaign for president in 2020 had four memorable slogans, conceived in this order: 1) Humanity First, 2) Google Andrew Yang, 3) MATH, 4) A New Way Forward.

The slogan evolution tells a story. We begin with a wholesome platitude. We become desperate. We start flexing unconventional ideologies. Then we finish with a meaningless platitude. The developments represent four distinct phases of building a brand that is common when launching a new venture. We’ll cover all of this here today, so put your thinking hat on!

Korean Boomhauer
Sep 4, 2008

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

Second Hand Meat Mouth posted:

yeah I gotta hear the story because all I could find were comments from redditors sad the pink hats didn't last

i probably don't have the most accurate story and i think this all took place on twitter instead of somewhere real, so it's appropriate for yang but:

early in the meme magic days, the yang gang started making this pink vaporwave hat:

what we used to call the alt right, which was basically all the 4chan dorks, were really into vaporwave, because it was popular on 4chan at the time. this was after the time hillary gave pepe the frog to the nazis, so people started chittering dumb bullshti like "is vaporwave nazi????"

so, serious presidential candidate andrew yang had to distance himself from a hat

The Saucer Hovers
May 16, 2005

lol

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011

Lpzie posted:

what about programming languages? which is Acceptable?

CCCP++

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

The Saucer Hovers
May 16, 2005

god drat it i want this

Korean Boomhauer
Sep 4, 2008
why does it look 3d printed

aw frig aw dang it
Jun 1, 2018

Buffer
May 6, 2007
I sometimes turn down sex and blowjobs from my girlfriend because I'm too busy posting in D&D. PS: She used my credit card to pay for this.

Korean Boomhauer posted:

IIRC it was polypropylene, so maybe it was

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011

Korean Boomhauer posted:

only the finest for the very special boy's $100,000,000+ campaign

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
what treats are treat boys allowed?

Jon Pod Van Damm
Apr 6, 2009

THE POSSESSION OF WEALTH IS IN AND OF ITSELF A SIGN OF POOR VIRTUE. AS SUCH:
1 NEVER TRUST ANY RICH PERSON.
2 NEVER HIRE ANY RICH PERSON.
BY RULE 1, IT IS APPROPRIATE TO PRESUME THAT ALL DEGREES AND CREDENTIALS HELD BY A WEALTHY PERSON ARE FRAUDULENT. THIS JUSTIFIES RULE 2--RULE 1 NEEDS NO JUSTIFIC

If you're not drinking Tully's coffee your not a real cspammer

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

The Saucer Hovers posted:

god drat it i want this

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

quote:

a "Guaca Bowle" — pronounced guaca-bowl-e

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

wtf the ones they sent out didn't even say Jeb! on them?? I'm just seeing photos of a blank guaca bowle

Buffer
May 6, 2007
I sometimes turn down sex and blowjobs from my girlfriend because I'm too busy posting in D&D. PS: She used my credit card to pay for this.

Second Hand Meat Mouth posted:

wtf the ones they sent out didn't even say Jeb! on them?? I'm just seeing photos of a blank guaca bowle

that's right, $75 for a small. unbranded, plastic guac bowl

That's the Jeb! experience

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

Buffer posted:

that's right, $75 for a small. unbranded, plastic guac bowl

That's the Jeb! experience

jeb ftw

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

someone start the genuine unironic jeb supporter megathread

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011

guacabowle lmao

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
kicked out of shul for wearing a Jeb! guac bowl kipah

Korean Boomhauer
Sep 4, 2008

lmfao

AxGrap
Jan 11, 2005

☝☯ Ŧ𝓤𝒸Ҝ 𝓨𝕠𝔲! 🐼👽
What is cspams favorite multi tool? I had a Leatherman MUT which I guess is a hammer and sickle in one (and many other tools as well) but it's a little too beefy to carry every day.

Ben Nerevarine
Apr 14, 2006
it’s not about more, it’s about less. no glasses, can’t see (cool). never got braces, teeth hosed up (cool). no pants, like Porky Pig (cool).

Koishi Komeiji
Mar 30, 2003

Imagine getting your rear end kicked by Jeb! He asks you to step outside with him and he's like "What the gently caress did you say about my dad?" and he just starts tearing your rear end up, red faced and screaming. He stops to catch his breath while you're on the ground and then he comes over and just kicks the poo poo out of you. I would be laying on the ground clapping the whole time.

War and Pieces
Apr 24, 2022

DID NOT VOTE FOR FETTERMAN

who is the new guy?

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

War and Pieces posted:

who is the new guy?

you mean Chairman Gonzalo?

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

AxGrap posted:

What is cspams favorite multi tool? I had a Leatherman MUT which I guess is a hammer and sickle in one (and many other tools as well) but it's a little too beefy to carry every day.

humble bragging about your $200 multi tool lmfao

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

my friend gave me his old leatherman multi-tool after getting a brand new one for $20 at a yard sale, having friends pays off

Fleetwood
Mar 26, 2010

biggest hochul head in china

Lpzie posted:

are Crocs ok?

only batali crocs

AxGrap
Jan 11, 2005

☝☯ Ŧ𝓤𝒸Ҝ 𝓨𝕠𝔲! 🐼👽

AnimeIsTrash posted:

humble bragging about your $200 multi tool lmfao

It wasn't that much back then but it was def a treat to myself. I worked in a warehouse and it came in handy every day, but it was prob a little overkill.

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

i will share one sincere sentiment in this thread: seek out and join your local tool library, you can get access to a lot of cool stuff that you probably think is out of your price range.

Dr. Killjoy
Oct 9, 2012

:thunk::mason::brainworms::tinfoil::thunkher:
got my dad a leatherman wave+ and it's been lost somewhere in his car the last two years

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

fetish guy hearing about someone's new Leatherman and getting disappointed when he sees what it is

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

skooma512
Feb 8, 2012

You couldn't grok my race car, but you dug the roadside blur.

AxGrap posted:

The Leatherman Wave.

And yeah these used to be cheaper before the pandemic.