Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Nov 10, 2023

roleplaying Sheriff is very common in the future

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nov 10, 2023

every middle school graduating class has several of these students beginning year 2000

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!

sleeptalker posted:

Communist
Humanoid
Underground
Drones

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

111023 posted:

every middle school graduating class has several of these students beginning year 2000

i hope they kill us all OP

111023_4
Nov 11, 2023
175 attempts at living in a basement?

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!
AI is good too... i approve of A.I. . if ur on the fence, JUIMP OFF!

Lux Anima
Apr 17, 2016

Dinosaur Gum

Lpzie posted:

AI is good too... i approve of A.I. . if ur on the fence, JUIMP OFF!
A.I. monitor on my stand, who's the sharpest in the land?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KIkidq-oxX8

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!
that's Correct...

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!
what's a Communist IDE i can use? vim? wait did I ask this already?

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!
I'm be updating the OP soon so please recommend things that are CSPAM approved. OSs, applications, video games, hardware, CPU fans, sneakers, ice cream , cheese, etc. THIS WILL HELP THOUSANDS

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!
my vision is when people first come to CSPAM we can point them to the OP of this thread and tell them to get all that first before posting in earnest.

Lux Anima
Apr 17, 2016

Dinosaur Gum
CSPAM doesn't have the authority to decide over any consensus approaching 'approval', nor is it capable of presuming over id.

Coop, I recommend perusing the Tibetan Book of the Dead

quote:

The Bardo Thodol, commonly known in the West as The Tibetan Book of the Dead, is a terma text from a larger corpus of teachings, the Profound Dharma of Self-Liberation through the Intention of the Peaceful and Wrathful Ones, revealing the After-Death Experiences on the Bardo Plane, revealed by Karma Lingpa. It is the best-known work of Nyingma literature
Here's a primer - you might recognize it:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pHNbHn3i9S4

bitmap
Aug 8, 2006

hell yeah

Lux Anima
Apr 17, 2016

Dinosaur Gum
Posting in Chaos-SPAM opens up the avenues towards citizenship, future-comrades:

Sso better zazz up those 'fits for better posting safety!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bitmap
Aug 8, 2006

*quotes post of a 16000 pixels high jpg of a recipe for ketchup sandwich, looks to camera* I'm doing MY part