Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

AxGrap
Jan 11, 2005

☝☯ Ŧ𝓤𝒸Ҝ 𝓨𝕠𝔲! 🐼👽
Smh, y'all are decadent

https://usedworkclothing.com/collections/used-work-coveralls-bibs/products/mechanic-jumpsuits-uniforms

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AxGrap
Jan 11, 2005

☝☯ Ŧ𝓤𝒸Ҝ 𝓨𝕠𝔲! 🐼👽
Under communism there will only be one programming language.

AxGrap
Jan 11, 2005

☝☯ Ŧ𝓤𝒸Ҝ 𝓨𝕠𝔲! 🐼👽
What is cspams favorite multi tool? I had a Leatherman MUT which I guess is a hammer and sickle in one (and many other tools as well) but it's a little too beefy to carry every day.

AxGrap
Jan 11, 2005

☝☯ Ŧ𝓤𝒸Ҝ 𝓨𝕠𝔲! 🐼👽

AnimeIsTrash posted:

humble bragging about your $200 multi tool lmfao

It wasn't that much back then but it was def a treat to myself. I worked in a warehouse and it came in handy every day, but it was prob a little overkill.

AxGrap
Jan 11, 2005

☝☯ Ŧ𝓤𝒸Ҝ 𝓨𝕠𝔲! 🐼👽

Lpzie posted:

that's a big stick. but his drip game is on point

Not an EDC stick

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AxGrap
Jan 11, 2005

☝☯ Ŧ𝓤𝒸Ҝ 𝓨𝕠𝔲! 🐼👽
I knew a guy in college in the art department who was obsessed with Productivism and Suprematism and tried to dress like this daily

E: sans pipe