Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Trump?
This poll is closed.
Yes 1 50.00%
No 1 50.00%
Total: 2 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

biceps crimes
Apr 12, 2008

evergreen post

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LuxuryLarva
Sep 8, 2023

Hot dude with a cool attitude.
Chris Chan rear end candidate.

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.
https://twitter.com/ErinBanco/status/1762116876019056777

Dang this sounds pretty good if it has got these spooks worried

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
the totally nonpolitical intelligence agencies whose primary mission is to spy on communists

yellowcar
Feb 14, 2010

the definitely nonpolitical spy agencies that definitely didn't assassinate a certain president in dallas, texas

Javid
Oct 21, 2004

:jpmf:
US president and former wwf heavyweight champion donald j "crocodile" trump is the first and only president in my lifetime to treat the office of US president with the amount of respect and dignity it deserves (none)

he also might accidentally, in his flailing to make everyone shut up so he can golf in peace, do something that makes my life better or even less bad in some way, whereas biden has a highly paid team of the smartest sociopaths in the party making absolutely goddamned sure that never, ever happens

everyone else running is one or more of insane, anti-vaxx, or polling sub-margin

democracy!!!!!

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.
I think given the choice and if he didn't have to do anything, Trump would prefer your life was better. I don't think the same is true of Biden.

Nothus
Feb 22, 2001

Buglord
lmao at the idea of a nonpolitical intel agency

ClassActionFursuit
Mar 15, 2006

Weka posted:

I think given the choice and if he didn't have to do anything, Trump would prefer your life was better. I don't think the same is true of Biden.

Butter Activities
May 4, 2018

Alarm bells go off. My phone rings. I’m the top assassin of the centrist CIA. An unprecedented situation calls for my skill set. We have extremists on one side of the county demanding we start rounding up minorities in death camps, and people on the other side of the country demanding we stop letting immigrants die in our humane border detention facilities. Extremism on both sides is now equally tearing this beloved country apart. Why do people have to make this issue all political I say grimly loading my 7.62 M240B anti extremist crowd control device.

Weka
May 5, 2019

More evidence that centrism is political. If you were a member of the apolitical CIA like me you would realize that you can both freely let migrants into the country and round up minorities into death camps. There, everyone is happy.

Loucks
May 21, 2007

It's incwedibwe easy to suck my own dick.

SMEGMA_MAIL posted:

Alarm bells go off. My phone rings. I’m the top assassin of the centrist CIA. An unprecedented situation calls for my skill set. We have extremists on one side of the county demanding we start rounding up minorities in death camps, and people on the other side of the country demanding we stop letting immigrants die in our humane border detention facilities. Extremism on both sides is now equally tearing this beloved country apart. Why do people have to make this issue all political I say grimly loading my 7.62 M240B anti extremist crowd control device.

ram dass in hell
Dec 29, 2019

:420::toot::420:
laudatory]:

https://twitter.com/RonFilipkowski/...ingawful.com%2F

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
lol dems are gonna have a hard time to get that to scale up to biden hardlocking and requiring a reboot

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

the fate of the country comes down to a battle between two sundowning imbeciles

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kopn2-DwJsc&t=37s

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

wow! president biden is more or less (less) as mentally unwell as this! inspiring!

SgtMongoose
Feb 10, 2007

Trump mispronounces words??!?!? I’m just hearing this for the first time. Bigly if true.

Nothus
Feb 22, 2001

Buglord

Hot, damp desperation

comedyblissoption
Mar 15, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 3 hours!
https://twitter.com/FoxNews/status/1764670712193630597

biceps crimes
Apr 12, 2008

Good

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

he keeps winning. i can explain it but many cannot.

comedyblissoption
Mar 15, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 3 hours!
https://twitter.com/chenweihua/status/1766209961145541002

ClassActionFursuit
Mar 15, 2006

The Trump admin was like sixty days away from forcing Bytedance to sell to Oracle when he lost the election over the Omaha (?) rally

ram dass in hell
Dec 29, 2019

:420::toot::420:
Mad?

ClassActionFursuit
Mar 15, 2006

I think Trump is right now and was wrong then. Tremendous in terms of emotional growth to admit he was wrong in 2020, very presidential.

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

ClassActionFursuit posted:

I think Trump is right now and was wrong then. Tremendous in terms of emotional growth to admit he was wrong in 2020, very presidential.

that's right

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

maga

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

ClassActionFursuit posted:

The Trump admin was like sixty days away from forcing Bytedance to sell to Oracle when he lost the election over the Omaha (?) rally

could it be that mr trmup just kind of says whatever???

ClassActionFursuit
Mar 15, 2006

Nichael posted:

You know now that you mention it

Weka
May 5, 2019

Nichael posted:

Donald Trump is playing 9 dimensional chess. He has put the idea out there of the tiktok ban, tricking the Democrats into supporting it so they look tough on China, allowing him to oppose it, endearing him to a segment of the population he polls weakly with, zoomers.

This is like politics 101 Nichael.

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

Weka posted:

Donald Trump is playing 9 dimensional chess. He has put the idea out there of the tiktok ban, tricking the Democrats into supporting it so they look tough on China, allowing him to oppose it, endearing him to a segment of the population he polls weakly with, zoomers.

This is like politics 101 Nichael.

https://twitter.com/michaelsobolik/status/1766868654111555872

Junkozeyne
Feb 13, 2012

If you are good at something never do it for free
- Donald "The Joker" Trump

Soapy_Bumslap
Jun 19, 2013

We're gonna need a bigger chode
Grimey Drawer
Steve is jealous that Don has a better relationship with Xi

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Bannon has the kind of ever-shifting relationship with trupm that characters in On Cinema have with "Tim".

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

Nichael posted:

Bannon has the kind of ever-shifting relationship with trupm that characters in On Cinema have with "Tim".

lol

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

spell his name right in this thread or perish

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Al! posted:

rules: trump supporters (genuine, unironic, post in this thread). they wont be punished or run off of cspam just for unironically and actually supporting trump.

ill start. i dont agree with any of trump's positions or policies, and i think hes a complete worthless rear end in a top hat. but he gave me something like 3200 bucks in tax free cash

Have you donated this plus $100 more to reach the Federal donation limit for his campaign yet?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

Nichael posted:

Have you donated this plus $100 more to reach the Federal donation limit for his campaign yet?

no but ill happily do that on your behalf [unwittingly commits a felony]