Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Trump?
This poll is closed.
Yes 1 50.00%
No 1 50.00%
Total: 2 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007

ty slumfrog :)
trump:

thinks I’m beautiful
wants to kiss me
gave me money

Hillary/Biden/satan:

scary looking
old and mean
taxes???

the choice is clear

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

BoothBaberGinsburg posted:

trump bux helped me finally afford a bike, which someone promptly stole, so it's impossible for me to say if i can support him or not

You heard it here first, folks - pro- giving people poo poo, anti- prosecuting property "crime"

My President.

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007

during trump Covid happened but that wasn’t his fault but he does get credit for there not being any customers at my job for a few weeks

ty president rump

AxGrap
Jan 11, 2005

☝☯ Ŧ𝓤𝒸Ҝ 𝓨𝕠𝔲! 🐼👽
I'm a single issue voter (the economy) so the choice is clear

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

Hatebag posted:

Very normal, thank you

compare with

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007

Al! posted:

compare with

…oBAMna…

F Stop Fitzgerald
Dec 12, 2010

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

North korea went from having 15% of its population murdered and 85% of its buildings destroyed to a nuclear power. They would not respect barack obama, they would only respect a self-made man, like donald john trump

Regarde Aduck
Oct 19, 2012

c l o u d k i t t e n
Grimey Drawer
trump likes to play golf and by walking around on the course like a big fat sack of poo poo, is making the whole thing look silly. Look at that guy, what's he doing? This isn't a real sport. Plant some loving trees and turn it into a nature reserve.

ty president trump

aw frig aw dang it
Jun 1, 2018

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

Willa Rogers posted:

He causes the worst people in the world to lose their minds.

https://twitter.com/KeithOlbermann/status/1691663136426717306

(if this is really him I think he's had a stroke; this message is pinned & also been posted like a dozen times already today)

lmao "Drafts can be used by terrorists as secure message system"

biceps crimes
Apr 12, 2008

can't decide who cspam loves more. trump, or hitler?

Zodium
Jun 19, 2004

hitler

BoothBaberGinsburg
Jan 4, 2021

biceps crimes posted:

can't decide who cspam loves more. trump, or hitler?

hitler died :yooge: like a dog :yooge: and that only leaves one choice

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

Willa Rogers posted:

My President! :patriot:

abe peeping those burgers

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

Hatebag posted:

Very normal, thank you

juech!

Korean Boomhauer
Sep 4, 2008

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
https://twitter.com/MichaelJGwin/status/1297702351109861376

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011
a good thing Trump did is he made many oblivious non-Americans finally realize that America is insane and not to be trusted

sitchensis
Mar 4, 2009

vyelkin posted:

a good thing Trump did is he made many oblivious non-Americans finally realize that America is insane and not to be trusted

trump was the American id as its president. just a stupendously fitting accomplishment.

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.
Trump defeated Hillary Clinton, for which I will always love him. He saved the people of Syria from a great deal more direct American intervention.
He also was the first president brave enough to organize the withdrawal from Afghanistan.

Korean Boomhauer posted:

trump is a lib

But maybe more in the classical mold, like he thinks the government CAN just do things, like give kids food.

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

abe peeping those burgers

Unlucky name for presidents it seems.

Man Musk
Jan 13, 2010

I don't know who this is, but I'm willing to give them a chance.

biceps crimes
Apr 12, 2008

Weka posted:

But maybe more in the classical mold, like he thinks the government CAN just do things, like give kids food.

and, hell, he made it do that with the most socially forward policies enacted by a president since FDR

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

sitchensis posted:

trump was the American id as its president. just a stupendously fitting accomplishment.

I can never think of him without being reminded of the H. L. Mencken quote

quote:

As democracy is perfected, the office of president represents, more and more closely, the inner soul of the people.

Donald Trump was the culmination of American democracy - our barest souls put on display to the rest of the world, enemies and allies alike.

Man Musk
Jan 13, 2010

Are they really going to arrest Donald J Trump?

Cpt_Obvious
Jun 18, 2007

Reopened diplomatic relations with the DPRK, no new wars, ended the occupation of Afghanistan, Donald the dove is my man.

Man Musk
Jan 13, 2010

They've never arrested a US president before. I just want to put on the record that this is unpresidented.

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

biceps crimes
Apr 12, 2008

im going to do it... im going to vote for trump

aw frig aw dang it
Jun 1, 2018

Man Musk posted:

Are they really going to arrest Donald J Trump?

yep, they're going to arrest him and put a little black & white striped hat on his head

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011
theyre going to put him in an orange jumpsuit just so all the msnbc watchers can make the worst jokes in the world

DarkSithLord
Apr 14, 2023

by Fluffdaddy

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

vyelkin posted:

theyre going to put him in an orange jumpsuit just so all the msnbc watchers can make the worst jokes in the world

he will become invisible and simply walk out of the country

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

will always remember the day trump got covid because i was sick from non covid related illnesses and woke up from a nap to see TRUMP HAS COVID on my phone then doing the dudsmile irl

cat botherer
Jan 6, 2022

I am interested in most phases of data processing.
I love you Mr. Donald John President!

fosborb
Dec 15, 2006

Chronic Good Poster

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

will always remember the day trump got covid because i was sick from non covid related illnesses and woke up from a nap to see TRUMP HAS COVID on my phone then doing the dudsmile irl

dude wanted to rip open his shirt and have a superman logo underneath when he returned to the WH. unironic support for that

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.
super trump ftw

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

vyelkin posted:

orange man bad

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Man Musk
Jan 13, 2010

cat botherer posted:

I love you Mr. Donald John President!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

ArmZ posted:

orange man bad

:mods: